Cazoo to replace Sportpesa

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be expect to get for the academy and women’s kits? Wouldn’t have thought it to be much, as naturally these teams hardly get any exposure.

Disappointing the money seems to be the same as SportPesa. As long as it wasn't another gambling company would not have been fussed as long as it was in someway more money. A company with less twitter followers than some idiots who are not even famous, chatting rubbish on there, doesn't really send the message that we are back in the big leagues. Ah well lol

1591629306893.png

Y'all were fooled thinking we were gonna get more money, but we've done nothing to deserve it

Until we progress as a team, we won't have sponsors any different from cazoo or sportspesa. Not to mention the global economy right now...

I'm actually surprised that we've been able to get this much with whats going on in the world right now.

Only positives for me....

£10m a year
Finally after years and yeras a logo on the kids kits
by by to sports pisa
no stpid looking logo or chinese writing on the kit.

Im all in me......

CAAAZOOOOOOOOOOO as the choir sing

Y'all were fooled thinking we were gonna get more money, but we've done nothing to deserve it

Until we progress as a team, we won't have sponsors any different from cazoo or sportspesa. Not to mention the global economy right now...

Hired a world class manager and become associated with Usmanov?

As others have said until we up our on the field product we won't be getting huge money from sponsors. We dont play in Europe and have limited cup runs. So that's alot less TV exposure for the sponsor so we get less.

Has the Cablue joke been made yet? Kinell the derpy little car on the logo has gone from cute to aggravating in the space of an hour. Koff Everton :hayee:

Status
Not open for further replies.