Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares, if no one sees them and can't buy them world wide - which is the goal, is it not?

You have no idea how much anyone was willing to pay. Or do you?

Fair enough but the point is that by going with such a tiny company, how are we competing? Here kids, would you like a Nike shirt, Adidas etc or...err Hummell??

Followers = Exposure

Premier League teams make so much money that taking a lesser deal with 20 times the exposure is the way smarter play.

Look at it this way. Would you rather the best new Stadium, or one that's 117th in the list of the best Stadiums??

I want the best for Everton, and Hummel is 10 steps backwards.

I agree for the most part, it's defo Hummel acquiring Everton for greater exposure rather than the other way around.

I'm just trying to have an optimistic outlook, maybe this is a strategy to get more lucrative kit deals, if Hummel's business grows a lot as a result of making Everton kits, in 2/3 years time it might encourage another one of the smaller manufacturers to offer us more money to gain exposure from us / make Hummel up their amount to keep us.

Maybe where you live - I hunted around rebel sports and couldn't find a single thing. Supposed to be expanding and yet we pick the worst possible sporting brand.

By Insta alone - and this is merely a popularity metric.

1 Nike 113m followers (Nike Football 44m)
2 Adidas 25m (Adidas football 31m)
3 Puma 11.2
4 Underarmour 8.2m
5 NB 5.5m (football 1m)
6 Patagonia 4.5m
7 North Face 4.5m
8 Gymshark 4.5m
9 Fila 2m
10 Reebok 2.4m
Hummel 140k

What a shocker.
Why is Fila above Reebok?

Pity noone outside Britain and Denmark will be able to buy one.

Fanatics are still the distributing contract, I dont know what the current supply is like with them as I live local but i assume it stretches further than the North-west of England. I know it's an Everton thing but maybe see how it actually works out before chopping the clubs head off. Clearly paying the most too.

Fanatics are still the distributing contract, I dont know what the current supply is like with them as I live local but i assume it stretches further than the North-west of England. I know it's an Everton thing but maybe see how it actually works out before chopping the clubs head off. Clearly paying the most too.

There's Umbro sections of clothing here in Major sporting retailers here in Sydney.

Not a Hummel product in sight. I'm concerned.

Who would rather 9 million pounds to pay a quarter of a Gylfi Sigurddson or 9 million kids running around wearing Everton shirts?

Massively short sighted.

Fair enough but the point is that by going with such a tiny company, how are we competing? Here kids, would you like a Nike shirt, Adidas etc or...err Hummell??

Or here kids here's your Everton shirt managed by Carlo Ancelotti now pick what name you want.

Brazilian Slotter - Richarlison, Beast DCL or Sexy Gomes.

We won the European Cup Winners Cup and Southall has a RED top on. No one cares if your winning

It will on depend on Fanatics who sort that out anyway won't it? You saw Rangers kits all around made by Hummel, so if the want to try and sell Everton tops globally all they have to do is try.

When we had Nike you still hardly saw any Everton tops anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.