Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
....you really can’t say that with any certainty. From the limited game time I’ve seen, Todibo doesn’t look like what we need and I don’t know if he’ll ever be what we need.

I’d actually be a bit disappointed if Brands wants him but i accept he’s a far better judge than me.

Gabriel is thrice the player Toshibo is mate

I'm glad we don't write off our own players after 45 mins of poor football....

Oh wait

....but Brands has to make a judgement on what he sees. Sometimes a player will do one thing in a game that convinces you it’s right, but sometimes you see something in 20mins that convinces you he’s not right.

A DoF can write somebody off if they don’t like what they see. Sometimes they’ll get it wrong but they must back their judgement.

....his attitude would even be a concern to me. He doesn’t tick my requirement that he plays like the game matters to him.
Totally agree Eggs ...that much was evident the last time he played too . What happened then .... oh yes he got hooked at half time same as today .... not great that.

We need players for the here and now though, need to stop with this 'oh he will be fine in 2 seasons nonsense' which is why i would rather go for someone else tbh.
Players who are good enough now want to play in Europe.
We need a squad that can get into Europe reliably before these players will come to us.

He looks very raw Todibo. The Stones comparisons are certainly there. I have seen he's played in midfield and do wonder if he would play there to get himself settled.
Yup, Stones is about right, gave the ball away trying to overplay out of defence past three players, gave away a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.