Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todibo IN 5mins has tried to be clever going round players,then hit it out,got booked,and then easily possessed trying to be clever again that led to a goal v his team,though a great finish

He's kicked it out badly a couple times not aware of his teammates. You can see he clearly wants to be a ball playing CB and he seems to be fairly quick, but its the decision making which is suspect.
Going to be John Stones all over again if we sign him.

He's kicked it out badly a couple times not aware of his teammates. You can see he clearly wants to be a ball playing CB and he seems to be fairly quick, but its the decision making which is suspect.
Going to be John Stones all over again if we sign him.
Yep,just so reminds me of John stones v spurs, he wont last 5mins if he comes here and he does stuff like that lol

Re: Todibo i am watching the match also

Shalke are shockingly bad, there is no clear pattern of play to follow they literally get to the half way line and hoof it, what has happened to them?

Todibo is honestly the only player for them who looks like he knows how to play footy, the only decent runs and attacking have come from him, i think in a better balanced team like ours he will shine

he deffo will give the arl’ fellas those Stones esque heart attacks, what he is really good at though is when pressed (where aside from Mina our defenders panic) he draws his presser in with one small touch and then uses misderection or a turn to create space and either run or pass and can do this in any direction

i like him, i’d prefer Gabriel but i really think in an Ancelotti side he would shine

ps i LOVE Shalke’s walkout tunnel, Bramley Moore would have been able to produce this kind of feel too with the old bricks
A4C6B698-744A-44BE-A4A7-4D9A0777DD51.jpeg

Re: Todibo i am watching the match also

Shalke are shockingly bad, there is no clear pattern of play to follow they literally get to the half way line and hoof it, what has happened to them?

Todibo is honestly the only player for them who looks like he knows how to play footy, the only decent runs and attacking have come from him, i think in a better balanced team like ours he will shine

he deffo will give the arl’ fellas those Stones esque heart attacks, what he is really good at though is when pressed (where aside from Mina our defenders panic) he draws his presser in with one small touch and then uses misderection or a turn to create space and either run or pass and can do this in any direction

i like him, i’d prefer Gabriel but i really think in an Ancelotti side he would shine

ps i LOVE Shalke’s walkout tunnel, Bramley Moore would have been able to produce this kind of feel too with the old bricks
View attachment 88923
Yeah Schalke are terrible this year in general so hard to judge really

Todibo off.

not been impressed when I watch him. If funds are indeed limited this summer then we shouldn’t be spending 20mm on him. Not a significant upgrade on Mina or Holgate

I didn’t watch the game but he sounds a very raw, but talented kid.
Interesting how Ancelotti apparently was furious how are defenders coped with being pressed by Liverpool’s kids in the FA cup. So it seems he wants defenders who are very comfortable in possession. Obviously the need to be good defenders too.

It’s getting the Balance right, I suppose it’s who’s available, maybe Tobido will be to much of a risk next season.

If he was Dortmund wouldnt be letting him go ;)
Very true. If he was terrible though he probably wouldn't have played over 50 games in the last two years, and is available for free, so I wouldn't turn my nose up at him if he was to be one of four forwards

Todibo IN 5mins has tried to be clever going round players,then hit it out,got booked,and then easily possessed trying to be clever again that led to a goal v his team,though a great finish

He looks a mistake waiting to happen that Todibo, another Stones. Gabriel looks far more dominant, although have to caveat these opinions are purely based on clips I’ve seen

Status
Not open for further replies.