2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for people who cant afford to put food on their table mate, not a millionaire costing the club millions because he cant stay fit for 2 seconds.

I dont have anything against Gbamin but I feel more sorry for the club than I do him - and as I said the odds of this all being true are probably longer than Leicester winning the title.

Either something else behind the scenes or he/the medic staff have again cocked up his recovery plan - absolutely nailed on imo.

this is the idiotic post of the day. ;)

Nah not having that lad he's a bloke earning 60k+ a week whilst not having done a days graft in nearly a year.

The club has a problem with biscuit boned "athletes" who cant seem to stay fit for 2 seconds and its us as the club thats getting drained via wages and FFP seeing no benefit from it.

Im not having luck on this one - something else is gone on behind the scenes, that or he's arsing around after just coming back off a 9 month+ lay off and has crocked himself.

You are meant to be taking it easy when returning from a bad injury and this bloke is playing kin football tennis :oops:

Oh aye yeah and I bet he's really enjoyed his year of gruelling rehab, never mind the mental effects that this kind of thing has.

You're going on as tho he intentionally got injured.

Nah not having that lad he's a bloke earning 60k+ a week whilst not having done a days graft in nearly a year.

The club has a problem with biscuit boned "athletes" who cant seem to stay fit for 2 seconds and its us as the club thats getting drained via wages and FFP seeing no benefit from it.

Im not having luck on this one - something else is gone on behind the scenes, that or he's arsing around after just coming back off a 9 month+ lay off and has crocked himself.

You are meant to be taking it easy when returning from a bad injury and this bloke is playing kin football tennis :oops:

When players are injured insurance covers their wages you dope.

Not his fault he got injured like.

It must be really tough for him at the moment.

As I said mate I've got nothing against the lad and its a shame for him.

But I just think there is more going on behind the scenes than we know- either that or our inept medical team have done a number on him.

The scenarios that he's been injured by are like what I used to try use to get out of P.E in school

"Yes sir I played keepy up with a bean bag but accidentally fell over my marauding tortoise and ruptured my ACL here is a note to prove it definitely written by my ma"

Without being brutal here, what happens in such situations regarding player wages/insurance?

Are we obligated to continue to pay wages for no work, or is there some provision in place through the FA regarding insurance? Seems unfair to the club's finances here that we are stuck paying someone who appears won't play throughout the life if his contract.

There must surely be some provision to protect the club, I would imagine that passing a medical in the first instance could unlock insurance cover.

I do feel sympathy for the lad, but this is a very bad situation for the club also.

Feel sorry for the lad - and it's nobody's fault that this has happened - but my god he's been the biggest waste of money I can remember - Especially in a position where we lost our best player the previous season

He obviously was not ready to come back to training. Unfortunately looks like a poor signing now. There is such a thing as an injury prone player. He looks like one. With a player like that I would leave out until august 2021 and hope that he is fully recovered from operations etc and then see if he can do a job. Wasting everyone's time otherwise.

We should have demanded a 30 day money back guarantee with this lid !

Time to exercise our statutory rights here I say

'Under the Consumer Rights Act, your consumer rights may allow you to get faulty goods repaired or replaced for free up to six years after purchase, although the longer you have had the goods the progressively more difficult it will be to show the defect arose as a result of the state of the goods at time of purchase.'

Status
Not open for further replies.