2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure a bunch of you are in here trying to blame someone for this, whether it's Silva, Brands, Ancelotti, Gomes, Kenwright, Moshiri, Usmanov or even Gbamin himself. And to any of you trying to do that, please don't. Unfortunately this kind of thing can happen and Gbamin's luck seems to be non-existent at this point. There is no need for blame. Just feel bad for him and move on.

6 months reports say. That will be nearly 1 1/2 years hes been at the club and played about 2 games.

Yeh I meant more we've got like, 9 games left this season finishing start of August, then we'll have a gap (I hope) till next season.

Normally he'd miss Aug-Dec but maybe that won't be the case next season?

....it’s dreadful news for the lad and an absolute calamity of a situation for the club.

if there is any blame to be apportioned, it’s not Brands signing Gbamin, it was Silva playing him early in the season when he said himself he‘d had no pre-season and wasn’t match fit. That causes the muscle fatigue that could certainly have resulted in the original major thigh injury.

Still contributed a lot more than Siggy, Schneiderlin, Kean, Keane etc.

Should we be looking at insurance policies now?

Achilles is an awful one and the way they are describing it makes it sound like a bad version of it.

Just can't see him coming back from this after the big thigh injury and as achilles injuries have ruined a few careers, feel for him just coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.