Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm starting my Bachelor's soon in Businss Management and I've been a manager within my company for the last 12 years.

And that gives financial acumen for a football team?

To me it’s simple: Our finances are still in a mess as per AGM, we have a new stadium on the horizon, Mosh has sunk a fortune into us, the club has just lost millions due to a virus (although may make some back up if restarted) and we’re still bleeding out on high wage players we can’t get rid of.

The only way we spend big is if Usmanov really is involved and if he is he’ll need a clever way of actually funding us without an investigation.

This isn’t “oh negative Evertonian” attitude this is just someone looking at things logically during a pandemic.

I know I'm starting my Bachelor's soon in Businss Management and I've been a manager within my company for the last 12 years.
So that makes you the oracle of knowledge on the inner workings of football does it? Do you shoot down your staffs’ opinions like you shot down our @Nymzee?

Looking forward to what we will do in the transfer window with us hopefully bringing in a rb cb two cm and a winger could maybe even see an experienced cf to help dcl kean push on carlo has already shown that he can work with a squad

So that makes you the oracle of knowledge on the inner workings of football does it? Do you shoot down your staffs’ opinions like you shot down our @Nymzee?

Wait a minute, he asks me what my qualifications are regards finance (admittedly none, apart from being a trade manager on a mulit-billion pound contract) and you fanboy your arse into here to defend him? Give mate. The lad is a flat-track bully who can't defend himself when up against blokes who will stand up for themselves. I haven't even got my degree yet, however my position dictates I must have so i'm getting paid through it. Snivveling, know-nothing, know it alls like @Nymzee, who regularly claim to "embarrass" decent Evertonians on here can kiss my swingers.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, he asks me what my qualifications are regards finance (admittedly none, apart from being a trade manager on a mulit-billion pound contract) and you fanboy your arse into here to defend him? Give mate. The lad is a flat-track bully who can't defend himself when up against blokes who will stand up for themselves. I haven't even got my degree yet, however my position dictates I must have so i'm getting paid through it. Snivveling, know-nothing, know it alls like @Nymzee, who regularly claims to "embarrass" decent Evertonians on here can kiss my swingers.
Calm down lad it’s words on a screen on the internet. Nothing more.

I recommend the ignore feature, took me a while to finally use it on some posters but I promise you it works!

Can we please just pull some unknown gem out of nowhere? I swear we haven’t done that since we’ve had money

I don’t want us to spend billions again and bloat this squad further, I’m more concerned with who goes out the door than who comes in. If we can get rid of 10 useless players permanently and bring in one quality one, I’ll be happy.
I'm trying to think of which 10 could go and I'm struggling. It's a dire situation.

I'm trying to think of which 10 could go and I'm struggling. It's a dire situation.

Stekelenburg
Bolasie
Besic
Pennington
Garbutt
Niasse
Martina
Sandro
Tosun
Schneiderlin
Sigurdsson

There’s 11 players that contribute absolutely nothing that we wouldn’t miss in the slightest if we got rid of them. A few are definitely leaving as contracts are expiring, but it should be an absolute priority to shift as many of the others as we possibly can.

Wait a minute, he asks me what my qualifications are regards finance (admittedly none, apart from being a trade manager on a mulit-billion pound contract) and you fanboy your arse into here to defend him? Give mate. The lad is a flat-track bully who can't defend himself when up against blokes who will stand up for themselves. I haven't even got my degree yet, however my position dictates I must have so i'm getting paid through it. Snivveling, know-nothing, know it alls like @Nymzee, who regularly claim to "embarrass" decent Evertonians on here can kiss my swingers.

And yet you still won't adress my post? Don't care what you do for a living tbh it means nothing unless you work upstairs for Everton.

And that gives financial acumen for a football team?

To me it’s simple: Our finances are still in a mess as per AGM, we have a new stadium on the horizon, Mosh has sunk a fortune into us, the club has just lost millions due to a virus (although may make some back up if restarted) and we’re still bleeding out on high wage players we can’t get rid of.

The only way we spend big is if Usmanov really is involved and if he is he’ll need a clever way of actually funding us without an investigation.

This isn’t “oh negative Evertonian” attitude this is just someone looking at things logically during a pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.