2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the second example you gave is completely believable and completely mundane, so what are you implying with your opening gambit?

Well I mentioned before plenty of examples of players "injured" for months and later found to be related to drugs/drink (im sure there are big rumours over Clyne's consistent absence at the RS).

Obviously just speculating but it is very weird how soon as the bloke gets close to fitness some awful injury befalls him in the most mundane way possible keeping him out for another long period of time.

Most likely not the case but its just as believable as 2 near career ending injuries in training one right after another.

When his first injury occurred, who was it on here who jokingly said “Everton announce that Jean-Phillipe Gbamin is dead”. Made me laugh that, but it’s not a joke anymore. It might be true this time. What a nightmare.

I have sympathy for him, but after suffering a serious injury which he's had set backs from and now another set back related to the issue, we can't rely on him as a member of the squad. We will need a replacement for him and hope that when, if, he returns he will add to the squad and push the starting 11.

giphy.gif

Well I mentioned before plenty of examples of players "injured" for months and later found to be related to drugs/drink (im sure there are big rumours over Clyne's consistent absence at the RS).

Obviously just speculating but it is very weird how soon as the bloke gets close to fitness some awful injury befalls him in the most mundane way possible keeping him out for another long period of time.

Most likely not the case but its just as believable as 2 near career ending injuries in training one right after another.

Then why even say he's back in action? Know what I mean?
There doesn't always have to be an ulterior motive.

Then why even say he's back in action? Know what I mean?
There doesn't always have to be an ulterior motive.

Aye as I said mate likely not the case and I do believe he was injured originally back in August but just odd how since then every time he's gotten close to fitness he gets two lengthy setbacks now another unrelated 6 month+ lay off.

Makes you think he's either massively unlucky or there is something going on behind the scenes we dont know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.