2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The thigh injury you have a point.

An Achilles injury is a completely freak one
True, but if Covid hadn't of happened Gbamin would have missed an entire season on the thigh injury alone. Also, last season we signed Mina with a "minor injury" and he ended up missing a substantial part of the season. It's a worrying pattern.

Hope we’ve got an insurance policy on JPG. 20mil down the drain otherwise. Gotta feel for the guy. Really sad when injuries just totally wreck talented players.

Hope we’ve got an insurance policy on JPG. 20mil down the drain otherwise. Gotta feel for the guy. Really sad when injuries just totally wreck talented players.

Im not sure what you think insurance covers but as far as I know it doesnt cover transfer fees or injuries for that matter, it basically just covers wages if they sustain a career-ending injury.

Im not sure what you think insurance covers but as far as I know it doesnt cover transfer fees or injuries for that matter, it basically just covers wages if they sustain a career-ending injury.

Wouldn't it cover something like this? I'm sure Michael Owen was having his wages paid by the insurance when he was injured at Newcastle. It was an issue when the Chairman told him to hide when people were at the training ground in case the insurance payments for his wages stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.