2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP JPG xoxoxoxox

But seriously though as bad as this is for the club, think of how bad it must be for anyone wealthy or poor to be deprived of their talent and passion for the best part of 2 years.

We'll probs never see him make an impact at Everton bu hope the lad can at least make the most of his career once he's finally back.
Yeah, this really. It's bad for Everton, but I mean think about this lad's psyche. I mean it's not like he wanted this to happen.

Freakish

You've really got to question how we are conducting our medicals. This lad had a succession of thigh injuries before he joined us, had unresolved scar tissue from those injuries according to most reports and sailed through his medical only to break down one and a half games into his Everton career and then again during his rehabilitation. And, like others have said, with this latest injury that is possibly all she wrote for his time here and maybe for his career entirely. I feel for the lad, none of this is his fault, but we've been here before with McCarthy, who also had a history of recurrent injuries. I fear, though, that we won't learn any lessons once again.

You've really got to question how we are conducting our medicals. This lad had a succession of thigh injuries before he joined us, had unresolved scar tissue from those injuries according to most reports and sailed through his medical only to break down one and a half games into his Everton career and then again during his rehabilitation. And, like others have said, with this latest injury that is possibly all she wrote for his time here and maybe for his career entirely. I feel for the lad, none of this is his fault, but we've been here before with McCarthy, who also had a history of recurrent injuries. I fear, though, that we won't learn any lessons once again.

I've said for a while we must have Mengele as our club Doctor.

Amount of bad injuries we get can not be just a coincidence.

We don’t learn from our mistakes though do we?

We just call ourselves unlucky and all feel sorry for ourselves and wonder why we haven’t won a trophy in 25 years

Remember when you had fans argue selling Gana to an oil rich club for £30 million in a market where Joelinton was going for £40 million being a great deal for the club lol
I know mate. Could never understand some of our supporters' fascination with "biting PSG's hands off" for whatever they were offering for Gana, like he was our worst player

Guy was very good at what he did.

The thigh injury you have a point.

An Achilles injury is a completely freak one

Status
Not open for further replies.