2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brands' career at Everton.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16162-1368614303-0.gif

You love it mate hence why you reply to any of my posts in matter of seconds

Hey I’ve been chill with your posts for a while mate but you’ve gone a bit hyperbolic the last few days. No one knows what the transfer plan is going to be until we see it so it’s all speculation atm

Get rid of this joke.

All style, no substance. He has continued treading water and has not improved our team since his arrival.

Our best players we're all signed under his tenure (Richarlison, Digne, Gomes, etc). Not every signing can go right but being annoyed at the fella for not forseeing a set of freak circumstances occurring?!

It takes YEARS for a DoF to improve a side to any tangible agree, Michael Edwards for the RS has been in his position since about 2015 and only in the past 18 months or so have they really kicked on.

Agendas popping up all over the shop again now, oh how I’ve missed that these past 11 weeks

I can understand the criticism tbh. He's signed a lot of players and theres been as many misses as hits. Not to mention the obsession with leaving our business to the very last minute meaning we are never ready for the start of a season.

He needs to step up this summer and sign quality over quantity. And he needs to do it early.

Status
Not open for further replies.