2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was the one player I was most looking forward to seeing when we signed him, unfortunately I doubt he'll be the same player we signed after these injuries, if he's out till end of 2020 that's a year and a half he's been out for.

In all fairness you cant blame the guy for a fella who had an exemplary injury record gets 3 terrible injuries.

Tbf he is unlucky with Gbamin - but when you look at his transfers as a collective group from the summer its been really poor business:

A crock

An average player with a bad attitude

Lossl

A RB that cant defend

A striker that doesnt score and has had numerous tellings off by the club for off the field shenanigans

Yeah I was going to say that.

People will no doubt moan about our medical team or whatever. But this is a completely unrelated injury and looks like a freak.

Maybe its something we need to improve in our scouting, but he maybe never had any previous injury issues. It's just horrific luck.
It probably is completely unrelated injury, but if you're training with another injury that is not completely healed (a niggle) that can cause your body to counteract it.

This itself can increase the possibility of another injury. Even if he does heal, to not play competitive football will have an adverse effect on his ability.

Shocking luck this lad, unfortunately dont see him ever getting a game for us.
We will buy in that position and he will be behind that player possibly another by the time he is fit, and he hasn't even had time to adapt to the prem on top of that.

Can't cope with the fact that we've signed a player whom had an otherwise good injury record now spend the best part of 18 months on the sidelines due to three separate non-contact injuries....

Status
Not open for further replies.