Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why was that conference manager even given a 2nd season let alone the job in the 1st place?

I was hounded on here for calling for his head at the end of last season because we had apparently "turned a corner" and it was a "transitional season".

Its why im calling for everyone to stop raving about DCL based on 3 good months and keep an open mind at present - Silva had a good 3 months which kept him his job and he reverted to type the following season.

because you’re a big tart

....it’s taken the Reds quite a while to get into this position. It’s much easier to then build from a position of strength, but be under no illusion it’s been a long journey for them.

Have we started that journey, get me on a good day and I say yes, today I am not so sure. The summer is, as it is ever so, big for us. Even in what is going to be a subdued window we need to improve quality. We need to reduce the size of our squad and look to get rid of players who haven't and who won't contribute next year.
It is deja vu again.

Have we started that journey, get me on a good day and I say yes, today I am not so sure. The summer is, as it is ever so, big for us. Even in what is going to be a subdued window we need to improve quality. We need to reduce the size of our squad and look to get rid of players who haven't and who won't contribute next year.
It is deja vu again.

....Manchester City had to do it, Manchester United and Arsenal are currently doing it. I think we are on that journey, but it’s so difficult building a side to challenge. Money clearly helps, but it’s buying the right players and not necessarily the most expensive.

its lots to do with having the right DoF and Manager. To be fair to Moshiri, he’s backed his DoF and Managers.

We could have the Brazil 70 squad and you’d still moan.

Probably want Pele on the wing as well

Ok mate.

Keep ripping the younger fans who deserve a kin medal for supporting this shower over the past 25 years of garbage.

Atleast you've seen some good times and the odd derby win.

What I would give for even a squad of committed pro's and not cowards like Morgan and Siggurdsson.

Ok mate.

Keep ripping the younger fans who deserve a kin medal for supporting this shower over the past 25 years of garbage.

What I would give for even a squad of committed pro's and not cowards like Morgan and Siggurdsson.

You don't deserve anything; no one forced you at gunpoint to support Everton from the 90's onwards haha.

Ok mate.

lad I’ve travelled up and down this country not seeing an away win for 18 months, felt like a win just scoring an away goal

Kinell you’ve had it ok compared to what the majority of my mates had to sit through week in week out.

you’re entitled to nothing

Hmm im nearly 30 and havent seen us win a pot lad - I aint holding much hope with the current set of players.
Unfortunately it will take more time.Klopp took years to get them in this position,backed with enormous sums of money.Carlo has only just started.DCL on current form is one of the brightest prospects we've had for years,does not deserve the slagging hes getting from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.