Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

can’t see us being skint but typical just as we get a decent manager we can’t back him.

Tiring

The Echo ran an article last week basically saying our transfer plans have been interrupted. Will be a case of loaning players and selling before buying due to Covid - as will happen at many clubs this Summer.

I can see a lot of teams taking the Italian (skint) strategy of loaning a player for a year or two with mandatory fee to be paid at the end of it to make permanent.

The Echo ran an article last week basically saying our transfer plans have been interrupted. Will be a case of loaning players and selling before buying due to Covid - as will happen at many clubs this Summer.

I can see a lot of teams taking the Italian (skint) strategy of loaning a player for a year or two with mandatory fee to be paid at the end of it to make permanent.
They also said it would we would be going for quality over quantity. And Hwang hee Chan was a target

Agent: Mino Raiola

Utterly stank out the league at Watford.
I didn't remember him at Watford but it is kind of weird that he didn't play more than 200 or so minutes given he managed two assists in that time. Especially when you check out the rest of the team and realize that no attacker outside of Deeney or Ighalo, who started almost every game, did better. Just strange that he never played.

Anyway at 28 there isn't really a point to signing him. His European record down the years suggests he's a classic Dutch League stats compiler.

If we continue with 442, I'd agree, but hoping Carlo is planning on switching it up. We need three in there, when was the last successful 442 team?
Honestly we need a CM even if we change formations. Everyone outside of Gomes is a question mark and even he is coming off a major injury

Status
Not open for further replies.