Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t seen much of Tobido or Gabriel. In Tobido’s defence and why you would hope he would be a lot more professional, which would be a slight worry.

But if he knows he definitely isn’t staying at Schalke and they have nothing to play for, not that surprising that he didn’t break his balls, especially if he took a knock early. And who knows maybe he thinks Wagner isn’t a good coach.

Obviously it looks like they can’t afford Kenny either , who is still putting a shift in to be fair to him.

...attitude is such an important factor and if he has downed tools that would further put me off.

Schalke are really really poor. Just get one of todibos barca vids on youtube where they highlight his every touch of the ball in a specific game...there was a few of those knocking around.

Think todibo was schalkes potm for march as well...

Id prefer us to sign Gabriel quickly then we just need a right back to have a nice starting back 4. If we dont get Todibo there will be others we could look at to develop im sure.
For me midfield should be our main area. We are so weak there. Need 2at least

For me the priorities are quite clear :

RW
RB
CM
CB
GK - If Lossl is "gone"

For this window anyway.

They are what I consider holes in the squad that need filling as a matter of urgency, anything else would depend on what outgoings we can get done and replaced as needed.
In that order? CM for me still tops the list, even with Gbamin seemingly on the mend. Full of crabs aside from Gomes, and even he is up and down.

In that order? CM for me still tops the list, even with Gbamin seemingly on the mend. Full of crabs aside from Gomes, and even he is up and down.

I just think a better right side would improve us loads, as would a quality CM, of course. Quality is lacking in all those areas, I would consider the top 3 are most glaring.

Challenge accepted and achieved!

The goals at 0:52 and 2:00 showcase how good this guy really is. You're welcome.......

World class Oumar

Very underrated. The 3 goals that stand out for me, in no particular order are the one when he shoots and then falls over, the second one when the scores and gets his foot stuck in the goal netting and finally the one where his team mate shoots and it ricochets off his shin from 1 yard out.

Status
Not open for further replies.