Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we want to keep Richarlison up top then wide we have Iwobi / Bernard / Walcott / Gordon...

Cant think of anyone else...its not exactly top 4 quality lol

Right back Coleman / Kenny is about the same...

We need to have some luck here...honestly with those wide options id rather go 3 at the back...bring in 2 cbs like Todibo + Gabriel for £50mil then add in a right wing back.
I think he will stay 442. And if he did happen to change, and get a very attack minded RB. If he ever wanted to switch back, then you have a problem. As Chelsea are finding out with Alonso.

I think he’s more likely to make sure he gets the 4 potions he needs. Before doubling up at CB or in midfield.

Wonder if Moise Kean knocks ~20 million off Napoli's Allan valuation, seems like it would make a lot of sense for every party involved.

There is alot of players we have a cm gomes gbamin davies delph sig morgan besic which is why we want to bring one in until we cant get rid of the others i didnt need a source to work that out

May still get both in - but with so many other areas needing investment and Gbamin apparently impressing Carlo via skype of his fitness we may only be going for the one CM this summer - in which Allan is the priority so im told.

All this could be subject to change should other deals get done cheaper/fall through but thats the latest I've heard.

Please keep on the down low.
Fitness over Skype. Monday beers are great :)

How does that make sense for us? We didn't buy Kean to use as leverage to get another player, we bought Kean because the kid(still 19) has enormous potential.

19 year old (unproven in Prem) + 40 million, in exchange for 29 year old (unproven in prem) o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.