Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be lucky to get half that. What drugs is their owner on, wants their money back (40mil) on Lozano. Who had a really poor season.
Exactly right. I don't blame anyone trying to get top whack but at that price he's taking the proverbial. Everton should pay what Everton finds as an acceptable valuation or just walk away. Telling Barca that if they didn't want to play ball then we walk away is the attitude to have. It doesn't stop us going back later if an opportunity arises but we're not other teams reserve price or jackpot.

From what im hearing we may only be in for the 1 CM this summer due to both Gbamin back fit & the need to invest in so many areas.

By the sounds of it the manager wants more of a phsyical presence in midfield which suggests possibly Allan more than Rabiot.

Realistically to compete for the CL we are going to need:

CF
2x CM
LW
RW
CB
RB
GK

that aint happening in 1 transfer window - I think if we can get 5-6 of those through the door including 1-2 shrewd loan deals then we can compete for 5th-7th and the cups next season before buying the remaining players the following summer.

From what im hearing we may only be in for the 1 CM this summer due to both Gbamin back fit & the need to invest in so many areas.

By the sounds of it the manager wants more of a phsyical presence in midfield which suggests possibly Allan more than Rabiot.

wow such insight. It’s only been in the national press for 6 mths

So your source was very wrong about Rabiot then?

So your source was very wrong about Rabiot then?

May still get both in - but with so many other areas needing investment and Gbamin apparently impressing Carlo via skype of his fitness we may only be going for the one CM this summer - in which Allan is the priority so im told.

All this could be subject to change should other deals get done cheaper/fall through but thats the latest I've heard.

Please keep on the down low.

May still get both in - but with so many other areas needing investment and Gbamin apparently impressing Carlo via skype of his fitness we may only be going for the one CM this summer - in which Allan is the priority so im told.

All this could be subject to change should other deals get done cheaper/fall through but thats the latest I've heard.

Stay safe bro x

My source recons it was on Zoom

I agree about Coleman (Although I haven’t written off Kenny yet) not about Walcott. In my opinion he brings noting to the side. If we lose him we can always play a kid, and they may bring more than Walcott, they won’t bring less in my opinion. I get what you are saying regarding utilising Holgate as a CM, but he is our best defender at the moment, so I would no sooner move to to CM as I would to full back. Not while our options at CB are so limited. The ideal scenario for me would be a midfield engine, a dominant CB and a clone of Seamus!
think is is two of a very raretimes when getting a first team player injured actually improves the team.

If we want to keep Richarlison up top then wide we have Iwobi / Bernard / Walcott / Gordon...

Cant think of anyone else...its not exactly top 4 quality lol

Right back Coleman / Kenny is about the same...

We need to have some luck here...honestly with those wide options id rather go 3 at the back...bring in 2 cbs like Todibo + Gabriel for £50mil then add in a right wing back.

Status
Not open for further replies.