Season ticket refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your spam/junk mail
I've done that, so I expect (hope) they'll be in tranches as I know with season tickets they come at different times.

I'm in no rush, but was wondering if others hadn't received it so whether to give it a few more days or ring up tomorrow.

EDIT: I'll contact them tomorrow based on this reply.
1590081902753.png

I phoned them around 5-00pm tonight, had a chat with a pleasant young lady who told me Imwould receive an email in the next twenty four hours with all the options of the refund on the form. Seems simple hope it turns that that way.

I’ve just put the value towards next season’s season ticket (no idea if it will take place, mind).

Have they said anything about extending the deadline yet? 28th May is a week today.

I phoned them around 5-00pm tonight, had a chat with a pleasant young lady who told me Imwould receive an email in the next twenty four hours with all the options of the refund on the form. Seems simple hope it turns that that way.

I had to ring them up as my email said I would receive a call "in the coming days". Got it sorted anyway.

Apparently anyone who has 5 or more season tickets (me) or international fans or disabled will get a call rather than be able to do it online like everyone else.

No, I don't understand why, either.

If its around £144 for adults, less for OAP and we have 32.000 season ticket holdes, the club must be losing around 4 Million quid on this?

Whats interesting for me is our season tickets are one of the leagues cheapest, and our match day revenue im sure is low, other clubs like Spurs and Arsenal with high tickets and big match day income are losing a lot on these 5 games.

I fully expect no attending games until Christmas, which could be maybe another 5 games lost? Serious coin

If its around £144 for adults, less for OAP and we have 32.000 season ticket holdes, the club must be losing around 4 Million quid on this?

Whats interesting for me is our season tickets are one of the leagues cheapest, and our match day revenue im sure is low, other clubs like Spurs and Arsenal with high tickets and big match day income are losing a lot on these 5 games.

I fully expect no attending games until Christmas, which could be maybe another 5 games lost? Serious coin

Everton make around 18m a year in gate receipts, United make 100m+. Serious coin across the league.

I phoned today as i hadn't received an email and they said i wpuld get one in 24 hours. There has been a problem with my account since last year which they can't seem to sort out. Anyway I've just had an email saying they'll let me know by 27th with contact for the form. Why they couldn't send it in the same email i can't understand. One thing that it said in the email is that there's a deadline date of 4th June to return the forms.
I can see that being an issue for some people who haven't had an email or don't know they have to contact them.

I phoned and was told they’ll be announcing that the season ticket deadline will be pushed back again and we should be hearing about it soon.

I phoned and was told they’ll be announcing that the season ticket deadline will be pushed back again and we should be hearing about it soon.
I think they have as I've seen the EFC fan services Twitter tell people it's no longer the 28th, but havent seen an actual announcement.
I've not done anything but dont want to lose my seat.

I think they have as I've seen the EFC fan services Twitter tell people it's no longer the 28th, but havent seen an actual announcement.
I've not done anything but dont want to lose my seat.
Yeah, I’m in the same boat. If there is no official announcement by tomorrow then I’m going to have to renew because I don’t want to lose my season ticket.

They need to seriously get a move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.