Are all lefties ridiculously expensive?
Anyone else hearing Rabiot?
Like, in the shower or alone at night?
Everywhere you go, you hear Rabiot?
There's a song in there somewhere...
37c5eb8098d7e3057b7453d1eeff9b88.jpg

They also signed paulinho, Kevin Prince boateng and Martin braithwaite

whoever is in change of their transfer policy is a mentalist
I don't disagree at all, I just think Umtiti is a part of those failures. Average to maybe above average player who has been overrated a bit. I'd have him at Everton, but not for 30m.

Pepe is 24 and no way has he lived up to his 70mil price tag. Imagine had we spent that on him. We would be getting destroyed by the media.
Arsenal definitely a case of a cockney media friendly club, protected by the media.

Xhaka, Mustafi and Lacazette also cost around 120mil

He is in his 1st season in a faster league and he is getting it for the price tag ,if you haven't read/seen the grief he gets you are choosing not to.
I'm not writing him off yet in his 1st season.

If we make the jump to regular European football season on season before we get to Bramley Moore, we will be cashing in bigger commercial and sponsor deals.

We also have deadwood to carve out between those years plus transfers out too. We are in a great position in terms of the Covid Impact to Football plus our owners are still financially powerful enough.

4 great signings:
Right Back
Centre Back
Defensive Midfielder
Right Winger

We get it right off the pitch and we'll definitely get it right on it.

Kenny
Tolido
Allan
Everton

Would you be happy ?

Not sure on the left wing position either. Iwobi/Bernard for different reasons are not consistent enough for me

I want 6 out Sigurdsson, Walcott, Schneiderlin, Bolasie, Sandro and Besic. I would have wanted Tosun gone as well if he wasn't injured. I want 5 in a centre back, a centre back who can also cover left back, a centre midfielder in the Essien/Vieira mould, a right winger, a 2nd right winger who can also play up front. I don't know who these players could be but they would all be aged between 23 and 27.

I posted this in the Gbamin thread by mistake!!

I don't disagree at all, I just think Umtiti is a part of those failures. Average to maybe above average player who has been overrated a bit. I'd have him at Everton, but not for 30m.

Umtiti has been plagued with injuries and wanted an operation when Barca expected him to play...

Then he was touted in the media as being available.

If we make the jump to regular European football season on season before we get to Bramley Moore, we will be cashing in bigger commercial and sponsor deals.

We also have deadwood to carve out between those years plus transfers out too. We are in a great position in terms of the Covid Impact to Football plus our owners are still financially powerful enough.

4 great signings:
Right Back
Centre Back
Defensive Midfielder
Right Winger

We get it right off the pitch and we'll definitely get it right on it.
Kenny
Tolido
Allan
Everton

Would you be happy ?

Not sure on the left wing position either. Iwobi/Bernard for different reasons are not consistent enough for me

RIGHT BACK

I liked Tete when he was at Ajax. Surprised hes not done much and has been seen as a 2nd choice...hes a good player.

I think he could be a good signing for us if we kept Coleman and then in 12 months time we move Coleman on and bring in an upgrade.

My choice would be Emerson who Barca + Betis jointly own (Barca hold a buyout though)

CENTRE BACK

Clear choice of Gabriel so Holgate can play at right sided centre back:

RIGHT WING

Antony because he and Emerson I can imagine would be a fantastic partnership...future Brazil right side (caveat Ive only seen highlights of him) and very exciting which is what weve needed since Kanchelskis. I think Ajax have already signed him so we would need to give them some profit.

CENTRE MIDFIELD

Bruno Guimaraes who has only recently signed for Lyon. Bit of a long shot but hes adapted quickly and we would need to put in a fairly high offer:

So, a very romantic 4 Brazilian signings...all very exciting talents and Ancelotti has turned Brazilian players into world class stars in the past.

I'll probably change my mind in a few days but wouldnt it be nice to have more Brazilians in the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.