Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we are going to get Gabriel. We paid about 30m for Iwobi but only offer 20m for Gabriel where is the logic, by the time Brands has made up his mind what to pay the player has gone, sureley paying 30m for a young very good Brazilian who could play for 10 years is no price in this day and age.
There’s no way we would pay 28 for iwobi this summer. Every club will be trying to negotiate fees down.

Think you and the people who think prices are going to tank are in for a shock.

Nah they will. If club CEO's are already talking about it then I'll believe it more than people on here telling me they won't.

However, I think they'll tank less than I expected because lots of leagues are now going to restart for that TV and CL money.

Nah they will. If club CEO's are already talking about it then I'll believe it more than people on here telling me they won't.

However, I think they'll tank less than I expected because lots of leagues are now going to restart for that TV and CL money.

There will be a slight adjustment, but nothing major IMO.

Rabiot linked again.

"Recent reports indicated he was not happy at being forced to take a pay cut, while the club were displeased by his apparent lack of desire to return from isolation early like other players at the club."

SWERVE

And you don't think teams will have less free funds in the pocket for new players?

I think teams will buy fewer players, but clubs will still want what they consider market value.

Of course some teams will have to panic sell, rather than holding out for top, top money they will have to take whats on the table, but I dont see the major fire sale that most do.

Rabiot linked again.

"Recent reports indicated he was not happy at being forced to take a pay cut, while the club were displeased by his apparent lack of desire to return from isolation early like other players at the club."

SWERVE
He really does seem like a piece of work. Agree on swerving, but Carlo actually knows him so if it did happen, gotta trust his judgment.

He really does seem like a piece of work. Agree on swerving, but Carlo actually knows him so if it did happen, gotta trust his judgment.
Rabiot has the making of a world class midfielder. Size, ability, passing, dribbling, control, strength. The only thing that hold him back is his mom and attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.