Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
God only knows how much Iwobi will cost in total. Although I accept that free transfers can also prove expensive, as is the case with Bernard.

In an ideal world, I'd like to see Iwobi and Bernard sold, and Fraser brought in on a free. The money raised from selling Iwobi and Bernard would allow us to strengthen in other areas of the pitch, and Fraser is an adequate replacement for Iwobi and Bernard, as neither are very good.

Fantastically inflammatory use of "ideal world" here.

18 goals conceded and 12 clean sheets in 27 games.

Some more info to back it up with crosses claimed etc.:

...he looks a good size.

I was just pointing out that the clip was a series of good saves which you could probably put together for any keeper, even a bad one. It is particularly a position you would want to watch a number full games.

...he looks a good size.

I was just pointing out that the clip was a series of good saves which you could probably put together for any keeper, even a bad one. It is particularly a position you would want to watch a number full games.
We need a talker, one who commands his box and will take crosses out of the air. We need a big keeper who won't be intimidated when the opposition put a player on him at corners. Not asking for much am I ?

I'd

I'd definitely have militao if he was going. Looks a real player

Looking at that new crop of Brazil centre backs with Militao and Gabriel there theyre looking really strong at the back with the existing ones like Marquinhos there as well...

I really think Militao wouod make a brilliant right back.

...he looks a good size.

Saves are flashier for highlights. I assume most keeper reels are similar. It’d be pretty boring for most to watch a keeper just claiming a bunch of crosses.

I don't think we are going to get Gabriel. We paid about 30m for Iwobi but only offer 20m for Gabriel where is the logic, by the time Brands has made up his mind what to pay the player has gone, sureley paying 30m for a young very good Brazilian who could play for 10 years is no price in this day and age.

I don't think we are going to get Gabriel. We paid about 30m for Iwobi but only offer 20m for Gabriel where is the logic, by the time Brands has made up his mind what to pay the player has gone, sureley paying 30m for a young very good Brazilian who could play for 10 years is no price in this day and age.

£30m during the day and aga, A.K.A. COVID is a lot.

Also not sure why you're comparing to Iwobi as we're not signing from the same club nor the same position?

£30m during the day and aga, A.K.A. COVID is a lot.

Also not sure why you're comparing to Iwobi as we're not signing from the same club nor the same position?
well why have Real Madrid stepped in and offered 30m, deals are going ahead now despite the virus problem, if you are unable to understand why I am comparing players in different positions its because Gabriel is worth far more money than Iwboi and we are desperate for a centre half, I ask you who you would have Iwobi or Gabriel, and what has signing from the same club thing to do with it.

well why have Real Madrid stepped in and offered 30m, deals are going ahead now despite the virus problem, if you are unable to understand why I am comparing players in different positions its because Gabriel is worth far more money than Iwboi and we are desperate for a centre half, I ask you who you would have Iwobi or Gabriel, and what has signing from the same club thing to do with it.

Because you don't know if RM have offered £30m? And which deals are going ahead now?

Nor do you or anybody else for that matter, we can only go by what we read and I was not comparing players I was comparing prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.