Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why iwobi wasn’t a great deal imo. And we will probably lose money on him in the end. I wouldn’t want Fraser on a free either. He probably wants a 100k a week and a 5mil signing on fee. So the whole deal could still cost 25mil

God only knows how much Iwobi will cost in total. Although I accept that free transfers can also prove expensive, as is the case with Bernard.

In an ideal world, I'd like to see Iwobi and Bernard sold, and Fraser brought in on a free. The money raised from selling Iwobi and Bernard would allow us to strengthen in other areas of the pitch, and Fraser is an adequate replacement for Iwobi and Bernard, as neither are very good.

Real paid 50mil for a young Brazilian defender militao who we had been linked with last year. And he hasn’t been playing regular.
So I’m not sure why Gabriel would want to go and be on the bench?

Also you have to realise his agent would rather he came to us first and impressed over a few years, then get there big move, than stay at real for years or fail and be forced to move downwards.

Like Haland going to Dortmund instead of UTD, more money long term for Riola. And unfortunately it’s all about money these days.
Ah right didn't know that. Are we sure they offloading any of them?
I think reiner will be loaned out. Talk of Sociedad to replace odegaard who is returning to Madrid

I really like the look of Militao..nymzee picked him out before we were linked and i reckon hes brilliant...especially at right back.

Hed be a dream signing (along with Gabriel) in defence. They may want to freshen things up.

God only knows how much Iwobi will cost in total. Although I accept that free transfers can also prove expensive, as is the case with Bernard.

In an ideal world, I'd like to see Iwobi and Bernard sold, and Fraser brought in on a free. The money raised from selling Iwobi and Bernard would allow us to strengthen in other areas of the pitch, and Fraser is an adequate replacement for Iwobi and Bernard, as neither are very good.
I would rather buy quality on the left, if selling iwobi and Bernard. And have Gordon as back up

FRASER LOL

...no evidence of commanding his box, coming for corners or taking crosses. I dare say you could put a similar package together for Pickford.

18 goals conceded and 12 clean sheets in 27 games.

Some more info to back it up with crosses claimed etc.:

We are linked to Rafael Silva

imagine a window of
Gabriel
Rabiot
Rafael Silva

:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:
Is it ok if I'm not excited for Rafael Silva? He's got one season where he scored 17 goals and the rest of his career he's been around a 1 in 3 player in an inferior league. And a bunch of those are on one of the league's dominant teams.

Plus he's just turned 27 and is pace dependent. It just stinks of a player we desperately try to sell for 5m in 3 years.

18 goals conceded and 12 clean sheets in 27 games.

Some more info to back it up with crosses claimed etc.:

He'd cost what, 12m max? It's crazy that people think we can't find at least competition for Pickford on the cheap. Good GKs are all over the place and the big clubs can't keep a majority of them happy on the bench so they don't get hoovered up the same way as outfield players.

He'd cost what, 12m max? It's crazy that people think we can't find at least competition for Pickford on the cheap. Good GKs are all over the place and the big clubs can't keep a majority of them happy on the bench so they don't get hoovered up the same way as outfield players.

Yeh can't see him being too pricey as he hardly cost them anything and they're a tiny club.

Is it ok if I'm not excited for Rafael Silva? He's got one season where he scored 17 goals and the rest of his career he's been around a 1 in 3 player in an inferior league. And a bunch of those are on one of the league's dominant teams.

Plus he's just turned 27 and is pace dependent. It just stinks of a player we desperately try to sell for 5m in 3 years.
There’s not a chance we will pay big money for somebody from the Portuguese league, especially at 27. Look what brands said about Lozano last summer, that he worth 20mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.