Season ticket refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
An option to donate a portion instead of getting a full refund

Hmm, no, tempting as it is to say that it's better to pay out NOT to watch Sigurdsson, I'll take the refund ta!

Renew deadline 28th May
Refund deadline 4th June

I do get what you mean, but why would somebody select credit if they wasnt sure if they were going to renew.

What happens if I don’t fill out the form in time? 

If supporters have not completed the form and we have been unable to contact them by Thursday 4 June, the Club will hold the refund balance for six months. Supporters will need to contact the Club to claim their refund. 

This is the bit I dont like

"Our records show you are yet to renew your Season Ticket for 2020/21. If you choose to take all or part of your refund as credit this will be available to you from 12 June* to use against your renewal"

12 June, but season ticket deadline is May 28th, so 12th of june I wont need it then in credit unless they put the deadline back.

Dont get me wrong, its great what they are doing, but those dates dont work out

What happens if I don’t fill out the form in time? 

If supporters have not completed the form and we have been unable to contact them by Thursday 4 June, the Club will hold the refund balance for six months. Supporters will need to contact the Club to claim their refund. 

Screenshot_20200521-100221_Chrome.jpg

Just incase some people messed up, you can email Everton to the address above.

This is the bit I dont like

"Our records show you are yet to renew your Season Ticket for 2020/21. If you choose to take all or part of your refund as credit this will be available to you from 12 June* to use against your renewal"

12 June, but season ticket deadline is May 28th, so 12th of june I wont need it then in credit unless they put the deadline back.

Dont get me wrong, its great what they are doing, but those dates dont work out

From

Season Ticket Members who may not have renewed for the 20/21 season when the remaining games for the 19/20 season are confirmed will be given the opportunity to request that their refund entitlement be used as a credit towards their renewal for next season.

The deadline for renewals has also been extended from 28 May - with details of the revised date to be provided in the coming days.

My email doesn't give me the option to claim back online, it just says I will get a phone call imminently. I was prepared to be impressed by the efficiency of it all but, having to wait for a call from them is not terrific when it could be done online quite easily.

Is that what they said to you?

Fella on the phone to me said they'd call us back.
Ye phoned the number on the email she asked for old code and said they will send out another code.said I wasn't the one who had phoned today.
Also am still waiting for the new code said it take could take up to 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.