Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Og klubben er ikke ubekendt med danskere. Thomas Gravesen er selvfølgelig den mest succesrige danske spiller i Evertons historie, men også spillere som Lars Jacobsen, Per Krøldrup, Peter Degn og Claus Thomsen har trukket den mørkeblå trøje over hovedet.

Ja.

Looking forward to seeing the new kits that Hummel provide, didn't think Umbro did to bad this time round, but looking forward to a change.

People complaining haven't got a leg to stand on tbf, until where in europe regularly, finishing higher up the table and reaching the later stages of competitions every season, where not going to get a deal close to the top 6. This deal is obviously the best one available or the club wouldn't of went with it.

Unless Usmanov starts a sportswear company where not getting anywhere close to £30m

Wasn't aware Liverpools deal include such a high percentage of merch sales profit, I think its Bayern Munich who have historically always had the highest percentage deal in europe but that eclipses theres, must be one of the best in football, and obviously worked out much better for them due to there recent success.

I dont know the ins and outs of the deal, and if its tiered (and 20% is the starting point). James Pearce is prone to exaggeration.

However its not true they are 85m in a deal. It was much lower than that, and certainly for the next couple of years will be a lot less tha their existing deal. On last year's sales they'd be about where they were at with New Balance. They were gambling on a massive upturn, which wont happen.

This is obviously the best we can get in the market right now. People can say we should be looking at higher but if no one is offering that’s it choice do we have? We need to improve our performances ok the pitch, regularly be in European competition, regularly going deep in cups, not getting humiliated every time we’re on Sky away at a top ground, and maybe then companies might think we’re worth more money.

To be honest the deal is an improvement. I'm seeing a lot about twice as much, and I can only assume that with milestones it may get up to 20m, but those milestones are unlikely.

I'll be frank, in the context we are in to get the same or more than previously is very good. I know we look at the teams above us, but we will not close that gap in a single deal. The ones we are negotiating are starting to increase and those first steps are the most important.

I'd also add, we have been poor on the pitch for 3 years. This isn't like under Moyes where we semi regular did well in Europe. They can only work with what they have. Until we start regularly qualifying for Europe the level of improvement will be slower.

I read in a report that they would be "in a few weeks" maybe waiting for the sleeve and main sponsors to be announced

Hopefully we find out soon will be interesting to see who the new sponsers are and also financing plans for BMD / the naming rights deal amount.

Hopefully not too long.

Hummel have just took on Ayr United and they have next seasons kit on their website already.

It would be nice if we got them out before the summer rush for a change (not that we are having a summer...)

hummel5.jpg

Not a fan personally...

Hope ours looks a lot better!

hummel5.jpg

Not a fan personally...

Hope ours looks a lot better!
Ayr United had their chance back in the 70s. They almost made it. They were managed by the famous Ally McLeod who later disgraced himself as coach of the national team in Argentina. But he didn't get the job by being stupid - or not yet anyway.

They are one of the larger lower league clubs in Scotland.

This is obviously the best we can get in the market right now. People can say we should be looking at higher but if no one is offering that’s it choice do we have? We need to improve our performances ok the pitch, regularly be in European competition, regularly going deep in cups, not getting humiliated every time we’re on Sky away at a top ground, and maybe then companies might think we’re worth more money.

What are people basing it on when they think we could get more? What’s their rationale? Who are they comparing against?

I dont know the ins and outs of the deal, and if its tiered (and 20% is the starting point). James Pearce is prone to exaggeration.

However its not true they are 85m in a deal. It was much lower than that, and certainly for the next couple of years will be a lot less tha their existing deal. On last year's sales they'd be about where they were at with New Balance. They were gambling on a massive upturn, which wont happen.

Without dragging them into it I will , there deal with Nike not only is in kit sales ( 1.2 million last year ) its also all merchandising inc training , leisure wear etc and from reading it if i recall correctly it was the fact Nike have twice as many outlets than New Balance plus a high majority Nike’s own stored gives you a bigger shop window . I agree they will be pushed to make the numbers suggested by James Pierce but would imagine it will be a lot better than they were achieving considering there profile as PL winners .

You do need to break into the CL now to achieve a major jump yet Leicester who won the PL and will probably qualify for there second stint in the CL dont appear to have gotten anywhere near the top six in regards yearly deal from Adidas

The problem is we go with Nike or adidas we just get one of their off the shelf designs.

Never get why people wish we had Nike again, the kits they produced for us where the worst we've ever had imo, the added bonus of the worst badge in football we where lumbered with didn't help either.

There 2012/13 black away kit (might of been a 3rd kit) was there only half decent effort from what I remember.

Think Hummel will be putting in far mpre effort into what the produce for us

Status
Not open for further replies.