2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got bigger problems at the moment than worrying about Bernard. I think he's been decent this season and has had some great games especially at home. He will only be sold if we have a replacement lined up because it wouldn't make sense otherwise.

We've got bigger problems at the moment than worrying about Bernard. I think he's been decent this season and has had some great games especially at home. He will only be sold if we have a replacement lined up because it wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Hes got 2 years on his deal + he Iwobi and Gordon vying for a spot.

Also weve been linked with more left sided than right sided players...

Going to be interesting.

Would be bizarre to get rid of this lad.

Best baller we have after Richarlison.

Suits a 4-4-2 too. Works hard, and can drop into the middle. Far better than Iwobi.

The winger we need is a right one, who can keep his width and has pace to burn.

But genuinely don't know how anything is gonna happen this summer in terms of transfer windows/signings etc.

Getting rid of Bernard would not be a good thing. Hard working and can change a game with a bit of flair. Few and far between.

Suits a 4-4-2 too. Works hard, and can drop into the middle. Far better than Iwobi.

But genuinely don't know how anything is gonna happen this summer in terms of transfer windows/signings etc.
I’m not convinced he can drop deeper, into a midfield position and help the team from a midfield/defensive situation.

And it’s quite telling imo, Ancelotti has left him out of away games. Looking how he set up at Napoli, he very rarely played with 2 wide players, zelinski and Ruiz would play wide left at times.

I’m not convinced he can drop deeper, into a midfield position and help the team from a midfield/defensive situation.

And it’s quite telling imo, Ancelotti has left him out of away games. Looking how he set up at Napoli, he very rarely played with 2 wide players, zelinski and Ruiz would play wide left at times.

Sell Bernard or Iwobi for £15-20 million

Sign Coutinho on loan with an option to buy.

Simples

The only way he is leaving will be if an offer comes in that the club cannot refuse, and that is unlikely. We may see a couple of sales to allow us to bring in Ancelotti targets.

We have plenty we need to get rid of before Bernard.

People love saying this but we really don't. Our creative players being poor is a big problem right along side central midfield and right back. Whether it is finding someone on Bernard's side or Walcott's side I don't care but we need another option in those areas.

He works hard and that's admirable but it doesn't mean he's good defensively. I agree with you.

World cup semi final keeper, one of the gks of the tournament. Player of the season in his first year. There's a tiny clue
Give me some more clues from the last two seasons, the one’s you have given might have had some merit three years ago, the many, many cock ups of the last two seasons should be enough to make most clubs wary of signing him.

Give me some more clues from the last two seasons, the one’s you have given might have had some merit three years ago, the many, many cock ups of the last two seasons should be enough to make most clubs wary of signing him.
I don't need to as the previous mentioned is of way more significance ( I think he hasn't progressed either)

People love saying this but we really don't. Our creative players being poor is a big problem right along side central midfield and right back. Whether it is finding someone on Bernard's side or Walcott's side I don't care but we need another option in those areas.
Fancy seeing you here!

Status
Not open for further replies.