Old Everton Pictures

we won 4-2 -Joe Royle Hattrick -
1589547986867.png

...I’ve got that LP in the loft
Wonder if you and Joey66 remember listening to an LP about Everton and Liverpool in the 60s. I listened to it early 70s. Think it was a series of songs. Don't remember anything about it except this bit of a song
Everton at Wembley 2 nil down, Trebilcock and Temple bring the cup to town,. Everton Everton and Liverpool.
Bit of a weird one. A joint Everton/Liverpool record

Wonder if you and Joey66 remember listening to an LP about Everton and Liverpool in the 60s. I listened to it early 70s. Think it was a series of songs. Don't remember anything about it except this bit of a song
Everton at Wembley 2 nil down, Trebilcock and Temple bring the cup to town,. Everton Everton and Liverpool.
No never heard of that the fact the red lot were on it my family would have avoided it, I was only about 10 years old back then ......

...no, not familiar with that one.

I tried googling it must have been a short seller - :(
Me too ha. Think it was made by singer songwriters from Liverpool. Thought it might have been a Billy butler/Wally combo. Can't have heard it in my house cos we were all mad blues too. I was only young too. Think the relationship between us and the RS was a bit better in the 60s and both successful. I know they won the cup for the first time in 65 not sure if they won a title.

Me too ha. Think it was made by singer songwriters from Liverpool. Thought it might have been a Billy butler/Wally combo. Can't have heard it in my house cos we were all mad blues too. I was only young too. Think the relationship between us and the RS was a bit better in the 60s and both successful. I know they won the cup for the first time in 65 not sure if they won a title.
They won the title in 1966... relations with fans were not that great back then ....reported Ken Dodd when the Everton coach parading the 1966 by Knotty Ash main road allegedly shouting Copycats, I got told.....
Bally change our fortunes v that lot ....
hence the saying Shankley in his Barbers - the barber asking anything off the top Bill - er Yes Everton.... :D

They won the title in 1966... relations with fans were not that great back then ....reported Ken Dodd when the Everton coach parading the 1966 by Knotty Ash main road allegedly shouting Copycats, I got told.....
Bally change our fortunes v that lot ....
hence the saying Shankley in his Barbers - the barber asking anything off the top Bill - er Yes Everton.... :D
We need a Bally now to change our fortunes v that lot