Poll: Complete the season at neutral venues behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be reports that the premier league are going to ask the government yo go back on the nuetral grounds idea now.

Quite clever way of getting the footy back, say it’s coming back, no one wants to play, then say it’s coming back at neutral venues, everyone furious, then you say “ok you win, we will have it at your ground,” and they have what they wanted in the first place: the return of the footy.

Exactly. But that decision should have been made by the Government who have dodged their responsibility and left it down to the individual leagues to decide.
FA should have made decision - simple. Everyone avoiding the responsibility of making a simple decision - Government, FA , Players Union etc.

Keep politics out of sport where possible. Those in charge of football earn big bucks to make big decisions so step up to the plate.
This decision isn't about sport though, that's my point. It's about whether it is safe or not, and that should be a Government decision, but they are passing the buck.

This decision isn't about sport though, that's my point. It's about whether it is safe or not, and that should be a Government decision, but they are passing the buck.

Exactly.

They're sitting waiting for something to happen. Reactive not Pro-active. Wait to see how Germany, Spain and Italy go, and if they fail... well "There's our excuse".

Reactions: kev
Quite clever way of getting the footy back, say it’s coming back, no one wants to play, then say it’s coming back at neutral venues, everyone furious, then you say “ok you win, we will have it at your ground,” and they have what they wanted in the first place: the return of the footy.

There is no way they could have the RS playing their home games mate, imagine the RS only have to draw or beat X team at Anfield to win the league, there is no way the RS fans are going to stay away.

So they’re pressing ahead with it. Mark my words they will wait for Liverpool to get the 6 points and then null and void. Mark my words

I'd go one step further and suggest your RS obsessed media, sky in particular, with do a swift 180 and insist/demand its not worth it within 24 hours of that lot getting their six points. Which co-incidentally will have been right after the mongol hordes had been celebrating outside the pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.