Poll: Complete the season at neutral venues behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe in the future there will be stipulations in contracts that say if you have over a 100 grand in your bank account you don’t need to be paid in times of lockdowns. Like I’m sure these millionaires can survive. A bit obscene to be getting that kinda money for playing footy in the first place but for doing nothing when you are already rich is outrageous.

I never believed the neutral venue suggestion made any sense and I think that it will be binned before long.

I now see reports of players being unhappy to go back to playing and that could be huge.

Season should have been cancelled weeks ago - END OF. Tough on lots of teams, but hey, I think their is a more serious problem - HEALTH. Get that sorted and we can get back to football.
Exactly. But that decision should have been made by the Government who have dodged their responsibility and left it down to the individual leagues to decide.

Exactly. But that decision should have been made by the Government who have dodged their responsibility and left it down to the individual leagues to decide.
Pity the Government of the day post -Heysel hadn't 'dodged their responsibilty' and seen that the problem was not an English problem as Peter Robinson stated but solely a RS one. Just saying!

Keep politics out of sport where possible. Those in charge of football earn big bucks to make big decisions so step up to the plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.