Season ticket refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good speculation but no decision has yet been taken on this season or next.
Some people think this season will be completed by 30th June while others think this season and next will both be abandoned.
My opinion, for what it's worth, is that this season will be abandoned if full training can't be started before the end of June. The 2020/2021 season will start by the end of August behind closed doors until January.

I haven't renewed yet I definitely will be renewing but just keep putting it off. Feels strange not knowing when we will be able to go back. I'm saving quite a bit atm on not going to the games. Every game ticket, travel, food & drink etc normally comes to around £100 so that x 4 a month.

I’d rather they just knocked it off the cost of next years ticket to be honest, if we even manage to get that season in.

I’d rather they just knocked it off the cost of next years ticket to be honest, if we even manage to get that season in.

Think this is what will happen. Be happier if it makes next season cheaper. If there is a next season.

I haven't renewed yet I definitely will be renewing but just keep putting it off. Feels strange not knowing when we will be able to go back. I'm saving quite a bit atm on not going to the games. Every game ticket, travel, food & drink etc normally comes to around £100 so that x 4 a month.

Wouldn't teams need cup games to have four home games a month ;-).

When is the early bird for next year's STs ending?

No such thing as an early bird anymore I dont think.

Key dates for Everton 2020/21 Season Ticket renewals:

• Tuesday 14 January 2020: Season Ticket renewal window opens
  • Friday 31 January 2020: Deadline to sign up for 12-month Direct Debit and auto-renewal
  • Friday 28 February 2020: Deadline to sign up for 11-month Direct Debit and auto-renewal
  • Tuesday 31 March 2020: Deadline to sign up for 10-month Direct Debit and auto-renewal
  • Friday 10 April 2020: Seat Transfer Deadline
  • Thursday 30 April 2020: Deadline to sign up for 9-month Direct Debit and auto-renewal
  • Thursday 28 May 2020: Deadline to sign up for 8-month Direct Debit and auto-renewal
  • Thursday 28 May 2020 (midnight): Deadline for all Season Ticket renewals

Status
Not open for further replies.