2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably would have the same view. DOD something stupid, made it public himself, kick his arse, then let him learn from it.

He was out doing food bank deliveries 3 weeks ago, hes not a monster just a dumb kid.

And how many times do we "let him learn from it" before you write off a £25m asset?

Late to training, discipline problems in the past, now this.

No, sorry, don't get the excuse making for him. Feels too much like it's just because he's an Everton player. If this was an RS with the same track record we'd be laughing our arses off at them.

What next, Moise Kean t-shirts?

Get rid.

Untitled-2.jpg

Of course... lol

And how many times do we "let him learn from it" before you write off a £25m asset?

Late to training, discipline problems in the past, now this.

No, sorry, don't get the excuse making for him. Feels too much like it's just because he's an Everton player. If this was an RS with the same track record we'd be laughing our arses off at them.

What next, Moise Kean t-shirts?

Get rid.

Oh my lord... he was late to work? I bet you've never done that.

I'll donate more regardless , but I dont get how you have led yourself here from ostradising me for hoping Moise kean gets his millions contract ripped up. What did you want to prove ?
What are you on about. You came on sayin that his contract should be ripped up.
I said it wont happen. I was making a statement that I fully expect to be true .
Is an ostradis a type of bird.?

If Moise Kean was done arrested for punching an old woman it wouldn't give credence to Souness. Lest us forget this is the man who gave a professional contract to a scam artist based off a random phone call. He is not a good judge of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.