2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was an RS player you wouldn't be indulging in "whataboutism" with this.

No, no excuses whatsoever. Villa can do what they like with Grealish and the rest of them can do what they want - we're better than that. Get rid.

Behave yourself lad.

We will get him on the right path not everyone is Philip Neville.

If it was an RS player you wouldn't be indulging in "whataboutism" with this.

No, no excuses whatsoever. Villa can do what they like with Grealish and the rest of them can do what they want - we're better than that. Get rid.
I'd have no problem selling him .
Will you read what I wrote please.
I said he will not be sacked.
He has acted the clown . If he is sold because of it and been poor all season so be it .

It must be great to have never done anything stupid in your life.

I never represented a Premier League football club mate.

Public job, different consequences.

People defending him here should give their head a wobble - try and envisage this being Alexander-Arnold and see if you'd have the same view.

Truth in both of your summaries.

What he has done is irresponsible, ignorant and putting lives in danger. I would have no problem with the club getting shut.

But football in general has behaved disgracefully throughout this pandemic.
Cryarsing about finishing a season, financial implications and of course Roberto Martinez claiming it Catastrophic for there to be no football. Without a hint of remorse about the 200,000 lives lost!

So the truth is, football is so detatched from the common man these days, that they will even ride roughshod over the threat of a killer disease, to get 'paid'.
[/QUO

So was the action from not UEFA and the government to allow 3000 Athletico fans into the city. Beyond belief. Klopp with Get your hands away rom me you f... idiots "show they knew it was a real risk. Disgrace

I am not saying what should happen .
I'm telling you what will happen . He will not be sacked.
If he is I'll give 20 quid to the NHS. I half he is not then you do. How about that. See who is more logical and the NHS benefits.
Well I still disagree with your opinion and I hope it doesn't happen the way you think it will. I'll happily donate more money to the NHS. You will half what ? Lol logic.

I'd have no problem selling him .
Will you read what I wrote please.
I said he will not be sacked.
He has acted the clown . If he is sold because of it and been poor all season so be it .

I did. You said "but loads are doing it".

I said I don't care.

I know he won't be sacked. But he'll be bombed out the club sharpish now hopefully.

Give him and a few million to Napoli for Allan/Lozano if they want the waste of space.

I never represented a Premier League football club mate.

Public job, different consequences.

People defending him here should give their head a wobble - try and envisage this being Alexander-Arnold and see if you'd have the same view.

I probably would have the same view. DOD something stupid, made it public himself, kick his arse, then let him learn from it.

He was out doing food bank deliveries 3 weeks ago, hes not a monster just a dumb kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.