Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was he signed for 20 odd million with a release cause for 4 millon? , he also decided to jib his loan with villa how did he negotiate a deal like that basically all on his terms
Villa sent him back mate.
I reckon he was only signed to appease Lukaku after he had a strop when we sold Jerry D ( i've forgotten how to spell it now). Definitely the worst value for money signing we've ever made.
Nail on head, although Koeman did want him at Southampton.

Hadn't he averaged two goals a season for about five years before we signed him?
I've been told many times by the Bernard Brigade that goals aren't everything for a winger.

But yes that would be one of the flaws. I personally think the fact that he was on pace for ten assists, something I don't think a player of ours has achieved in a decade now, would make up for it though.

Hopefully the Corona virus will be over soon. I wonder how the final cost will compare with the Koeman virus?

Bolasie, Sigurdsson, Williams, Keane, Cuco. Has there ever been a more disastrous group of signings?

You're right, we're much better off now that we have people who can theoretically play wide and we lose every week than we were when we used to win but occasionally play people out of position.
I always thought Coleman would of been a really good attacking wing back or winger, it late now

I reckon he was only signed to appease Lukaku after he had a strop when we sold Jerry D ( i've forgotten how to spell it now). Definitely the worst value for money signing we've ever made.

If “Jerry D” is Gerard Deulefeou (like you I struggle with the spelling as well :() then Del was here when Bolasie was signed.

And was in fact only jibbed off by the Dutch bugger after Bolasie was badly injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.