New Everton Stadium Discussion

No it’s not. The actual building work isn’t meant to start until September.
Technically, there'll be no construction work commencing until after the dock is drained, protected and filled in in order to enable construction to begin... and we need planning permission to be granted first. It will be, but it's a way off yet.

I dont see how it doesnt.

Everything will have a timeframe, if we miss the timeframe by a few months, which seems likely at this point, then that would put it back a full season.

I know they are making all that right noises about everything being on track, but this thing will take down the world economy and its kinda putting life in general on hold.
Well when they eventually get PP and finance (which I suspect is already sorted ) finalised there will be no shortage of builders available,or materials for that matter

Theres no plans currently to alter the timeframe, nor is there an expectation too based on whats known now. That could of course change.

LFC however, immediately after u-turning on Furlough, have halted every single aspect of work on their Anfield road extension 'until further notice'. Makes me think they arent as flush as they would have you believe.
The recession that will inevitably follow plus the stock market crash will have put a serious dent in the scums american owners bank balances
They will look to make this up in any way possible
Dont expect the scum to splash out on transfers either

Good point actually, sure it said somewhere on one of those a timeline for when each stand should be either started or completed. You know on all them PDF's that they had done.
i can see the Government and the council literally bending over backwards to get this up and running
Boris will want to show he has the economy moving again and Big Joe will need to get jobs and money back into the local economy if as someone suggested a lot of foreign students will not be at Liverpool Universities

The recession that will inevitably follow plus the stock market crash will have put a serious dent in the scums american owners bank balances
They will look to make this up in any way possible
Dont expect the scum to splash out on transfers either

If FSG sell up because they need some cash, it'll be to an entity which is flush with cash. They're doing pretty well as a club with owners who put none of their own money in, so...I'd be careful what you wish for! lol

If FSG sell up because they need some cash, it'll be to an entity which is flush with cash. They're doing pretty well as a club with owners who put none of their own money in, so...I'd be careful what you wish for! lol
They put none of their own money in when they first took over
Once the scum stabilised financially they put cash in
They wont sell because "This too will pass " and they know if they wait they have a cash cow back again.
That's not to say one or two players like Salah or Mane wont be sold to raise cash
Madrid are already rumoured to be flashing an ankle at Mane