2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact that we have got so many players wrong over such a length of time indicates that the problem is the set up as a whole rather than individuals in their positions. Oumar Niasse wasn’t signed due to one person, multiple heads must’ve signed off on him and this is a trend we’ve seen again and again and again.
Kevin Reeves, is the name you are looking for

Do elaborate, with copious use of the word “allegedly”.
I’ve done so a couple of times earlier in this thread, but allegedly Seller received 6m - where's the rest? Being investigated. Kevin Reeves spend 5 days scouting him and he was due to play a training tournament in the Canary Islands where we could have watched him in 3 games before signing him, but signed him before (actually much earlier than announced). RM never saw him play an after 3 days in training everybody had made their mind up. And more. Allegedly

Do elaborate, with copious use of the word “allegedly”.
Ha oh come on Grouch.... Either he was really drunk on Russia's finest vodka while scouting him or he got off that plane from Russia in the finest mink coat,a mouth full of gold teeth and finest russian model on his arm....

Can I just say these views are entirely my own and not the views of The Grand old team forum.

*Bows*

Ha oh come on Grouch.... Either he was really drunk on Russia's finest vodka while scouting him or he got off that plane from Russia in the finest mink coat,a mouth full of gold teeth and finest russian model on his arm....

Can I just say these views are entirely my own and not the views of The Grand old team forum.

*Bows*
Should never have been looked at never mind signed up

i see serge aurier and sissoko have been breaking the same rules that niasse did

tear up their contracts

banish them forever

288thk.jpg

Can we donate him to science?
He must be useful for something, and being a guinea pig for vaccine testing may go a small way to justifying his wages.

He mat regret his decision to have rejected moves in January to finish out his lucrative contract with Everton.

He is not a player that will clubs fighting over his signature and may now have to take a substantial wage cut to find a new club... if he can find a new club.

He mat regret his decision to have rejected moves in January to finish out his lucrative contract with Everton.

He is not a player that will clubs fighting over his signature and may now have to take a substantial wage cut to find a new club... if he can find a new club.

He definitely should be reflecting now on opportunities missed, the same as others with only 1 year on their contracts perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.