New Everton Stadium Discussion

How emotional would it be to go back to Goodison Park when its like that?!

Gutting I'd imagine especially to the occasional visitor going back. I suppose those who live in Liverpool will come to terms with it better seeing it more often.

I just wish they could save a small part of the Bullens Road stand like those images released in the echo of a hotel that incorporated it into the structure.

Beaming from ear to ear reading that and looking at the pictures. What an amazing legacy it would be, led by our fantastic charity EitC. It would be a bizarre, sad, joyful, breathtaking and proud moment visiting for the first time once it is completed. Knew Everton wouldn't let us, or the residents of the area, down with that.
It is very impressive and an area in need of some big investment.

One club in the city doesn’t want to pay their staff whilst the other is pushing forward plans to deliver two outstanding projects for the city. Says it all.

Gutting I'd imagine especially to the occasional visitor going back. I suppose those who live in Liverpool will come to terms with it better seeing it more often.

I just wish they could save a small part of the Bullens Road stand like those images released in the echo of a hotel that incorporated it into the structure.
The Bullens Road Stand should be listed.

How is this going to be funded ?
I doubt that the club will be able to contribute much as we will have a loan for the new ground to deal with.
There will be no more European development schemes to tap into , so how will it be financed ?