2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.

The idea of players being bought and sold right now is crazy, no one is going anywhere, why would a club buy a player for next season when there might not even be a next season

Im not Bernards biggest fan and like Gomes I think he is over rated by our fanbase - however it would be criminal selling him over that useless Galoot Iwobi.
Immediately losing money on Iwobi or a guaranteed profit on Bernard isn't a tough choice if we don't want either. Take the profit, wait on Iwobi until some of the fee moves off the books.

Im not Bernards biggest fan and like Gomes I think he is over rated by our fanbase - however it would be criminal selling him over that useless Galoot Iwobi.
Couldn't have put it better myself cock. First ship out the utter dirt in the squad; the has-beens, the never-weres and the over-the-hills, and then, and only then, look at replacing the can-occasionally-produce-a-bit-of-magics in place of players who can perform regularly.

Couldn't have put it better myself cock. First ship out the utter dirt in the squad; the has-beens, the never-weres and the over-the-hills, and then, and only then, look at replacing the can-occasionally-produce-a-bit-of-magics in place of players who can perform regularly.

Fully agree, We’ve showed the last few years we can’t get rid of the dross, if we get rid of the lads who can actually do a job all we will be left with is the squad players.
I also don’t believe any transfer talk in the current climate. A lot of people can’t even see family/friends so I doubt there actively conducting transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.