Old Everton Pictures

Everton Team Match at Goodison Park 1920s notice the old paddock standing at the back were the first tier bullens seats at the back of the paddock were put there in the mid 1960's ish
That looks more like the Goodison Road side - Bullens has never had the decoration on the roof, and it looks like the directors box underneath it

Spurs away 3rd April 1985!! 35 years ago today!!! What a night!!!
There have been defining games for me in all seasons when we won the league
1970 Burnley 1 Everton 2 just before Easter. In thick snow we somehow won but were lucky
1985 Spurs 1 Everton 2 as above. We just knew we were going to win it after that famous night
1987 Arsenal 0 Everton 1. Wayne Clarke’s brilliant chip. And the RS lost at home to Wimbledon the same day

Was going through some of my old photo's today and came across these.
The most tragic collection of signed Everton player photo's you're likely to see. lol

I believe these are from around the 2000/01 season.
A friend of the family ran a local mini-mart and deli counter. Around this time, he used to supply cold-cuts to the Bellefield training ground for the staff sarnies and used to pick up the odd bits and pieces for me and some of my cousins. One day he came over with these - I think I was about 16/17 at the time and was buzzing with them... Time has not been kind on this front in respect to some of the players on here lol

So let's start with the good:

IMG-0891.jpg

Tommy Grav!

IMG-0892.jpg

David Weir - what a beast of a defender he was!

IMG-0898.jpg

Rhino there, looking a little bit thinner.

And the 'Wait! I forgot they even played for us!:

IMG-0890.jpg

IMG-0896.jpg

Joe Max-Moore "How d'ya like it, how d'ya like it"

IMG-0901.jpg

Mark Hughes... to say he was a burnt out shell at this point, would be an incredible understatement.

IMG-0895.jpg

Nicholas Alexandersson the 'Sigurdsson' of that team. He was so awful, I'd blocked all memory of him ever playing for us until I came across these again lol

And finally:

IMG-0899.jpg

IMG-0897.jpg

I still haven't found out why Chris Woods, our goalkeeping coach of all things, was handing out signed pictures of himself, but here we are...
How amazing is that training to though!

FIN