Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
PL and UEFA are kidding themselves if they think football will return this calendar year.

This present season won’t return that’s for sure but it’s been said that the virus will die off if temperatures soar so starting a new season in mid to late August isn’t entirely out the question just yet

It’s eating at the armchair Reds that they can’t wave their flags at the tv, the locals that can actually go and know where the ground is are a lot saner
I know a Kop ST holder.
He was telling me about a fella who showed up for a game this season. Kitted out from the club shop etc.
Then he got out a sheet that had the words for YNWA on it and he lost his rag, but didn't say what he wanted to sadly.
He just can't work out how these 'fans' actually manage to get tickets for the Kop.

I know a Kop ST holder.
He was telling me about a fella who showed up for a game this season. Kitted out from the club shop etc.
Then he got out a sheet that had the words for YNWA on it and he lost his rag, but didn't say what he wanted to sadly.
He just can't work out how these 'fans' actually manage to get tickets for the Kop.

That picture popped up on Twitter iirc.

Fella from Wallasey ?

No idea mate, saw it on here. FKW, sat down, with the lyrics scrawled on a note pad on his knees. Who ever took the snap would have been sitting behind him, over his (FKW) left shoulder.

Inappropriate Language
I know a Kop ST holder.

His question should be what kinda fella touts their tickets to these lads.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.