Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your issue is though, neither were really moved for the PL, particularly the Olympics. The Olympics will not be moving again to help the PL out.
just on this, if there is zero football across Europe until mid september & the leagues are all voided, what gives - the season or the Euros?

People are actually arsed about Liverpool and if they win the league or not? Christ. People are dying, it’s really not important.

macca, granter79 etc - I posted this last night, but have thrown it in again, as a few of you have raised the "people are dying, it's not important point" It's not meant to offend or diminish your opinion in anyway, its just my take one it. PS - Day 10 now, still awaiting test results since last monday :-(.............

See below.....

Im gonna call bull on this arguement. I am up walls with worry waiting for Covid-19 test results at the moment, have concerns for elderly parents who live 200 yards away and I havent seen since the 13th of March & frankly distraction is massively important.

The point is caring about the impact of covid-19 and what happens next in football is ok, whether you think the league should be voided, continued at all costs or anywhere in between. They don't have to be mutually exclusive because one is far far more important than the other & if you really feel this strongly how can you care about football and turn up to Goodison of a Saturday in a world where people are dying daily through war, famine and all sorts of horrific diseases during the "Normal times"

to quote Michael Parkinson who put it well “is not war, or death, or famine – it’s not that at all. It’s the opposite of that. It’s to persuade us of a life outside of that… that’s why sport’s important.”

Don’t understand why so many of our fans would be so upset if they got awarded the title after cancelling the season, it would be absolutely hilarious. They’ve waited 30 years to be awarded a trophy on a technicality just to stop them crying and rioting, without ever seeing them even lift it and being unable to have a parade.

I've been saying this all along, just give them the title because it will be a tainted and hollow title, and that's the reason a lot of RS I speak too want the season to be completed because even though they're 25 points ahead and pissing it they don't think they will get the credit they deserve.

I've been saying this all along, just give them the title because it will be a tainted and hollow title, and that's the reason a lot of RS I speak too want the season to be completed because even though they're 25 points ahead and pissing it they don't think they will get the credit they deserve.

Working off the assumption the season doesnt get completed, which must be less than a 5% chance either way it's p*ss boiled. I would guess the hollow title would probably hurt more, either way the meme of the lad with bleached hair will get some airing....

Working off the assumption the season doesnt get completed, which must be less than a 5% chance either way it's p*ss boiled. I would guess the hollow title would probably hurt more, either way the meme of the lad with bleached hair will get some airing....
View attachment 82341

This is my favourite, you can literally see the moment his heart is ripped out...

Its so boring when opposing view are just shouted down with "you must be a RS"

Just thought I would put in my 2 pennies worth.

People are actually arsed about Liverpool and if they win the league or not? Christ. People are dying, it’s really not important.

Absolutely creased at @Keiran liking this, arguing til he’s blue in the face that the football season MUST resume, even advocated playing again in June as long as the monstrous death rate had levelled out. A truly hideous creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.