Famous Everton fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Simon O'Brien was in Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock, he always had Everton shirts hanging up in the background. Loved this programme when I was a child.

View attachment 82002
Ahhhh Fraggle rock.... And that episode you've shown is "The Honk of Honks", isn't that the one where Simon O'Brien got the Fraggles to batter Phil Thompson and then jam a pair of stolen Aldo skiddies right up his huge hooter so he'd walk around with a face like a slapped arse forevermore...

Never put two and two together Andy. Great actor. Just listening to Talking the Blues (Man U)

He'd be best placed to confirm if Willy Russell is a blue I think he is.
I'm good mates with Willy Russell's son, lovely family but not really footy fans. More into folk music, The Smiths and obscure Brazilian garage bands!

Willy was a blue as a lad though, 'from the age of about eight or nine I started to go to watch Everton and I watched them avidly until I must have been 13, 14, when I discovered the guitar, girls and the Beatles. I just turned away from football completely. I had only gone because I had a terrible twitch as a kid which sometimes returns if I’m very very stressed.'

I saw Mitchell Starc in an Everton shirt on telly a few years ago. He was either checking in at an airport or going to catch a train.

Alan Halsall - Coronation St - was in the main stand watching us play Tottenham years ago. He doesn't sound like a Spurs fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.