Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

A goal of pure beauty. But because it was against THEM, surely a candidate for goal of the decade.

Wasn't Ramsey like £4.5m? We had a bid accepted but lost out to Arsenal.

I remember his BBC interview explaining why he chose Arsenal over other clubs, very well spoken 17 year old.

Also, I remember during his serious injury lay off he said something about how he was jealous of Wilshere hype as he knew he was more capable.

Look at them now, wilshere has gone down the pan with injuries drugs and alcohol whilst Ramsey is one of the highest paid players winning titles with Juventus.

I remember his BBC interview explaining why he chose Arsenal over other clubs, very well spoken 17 year old.

Also, I remember during his serious injury lay off he said something about how he was jealous of Wilshere hype as he knew he was more capable.

Look at them now, wilshere has gone down the pan with injuries drugs and alcohol whilst Ramsey is one of the highest paid players winning titles with Juventus.

Doesn't Wilshere smoke too? Madness for a modern footballer.

World Class yet couldn’t get into the Madrid team most weeks and is on obscene wages
Zidane has his favourites and bale has his injuries which always Which peg him back. Real are full of quality players it’s not as if a class players, it’s not as if someone like walcott is selected a head of him

Status
Not open for further replies.