Best insults aimed at a player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, when Andy Goram admitted to being schizophrenic, the opposition supporters sang at the next game:
Two Andy Gorams, there only two Andy Gorams.

Cruel, but apparently true.

Uniteds own fans songs about Tim Howard when he told the world about his Tourettes...

I was living in Altrincham. Tevez was playing for united. The city fans used to sing you argue @#£&, you ugly @#£&, they sewed your head on back to front, Carlos tevez Herman Munster head.
Then he signed for city.

I can't remember who it was, might have been Peter Reid, but he turned real slow and someone shouted

'kin hell, you turned like the 'kin Mersey ferry

A guy plagued me a while ago to get him a try out for the team I played for. I asked the seconds manager to give him a go. The 2nds were at home while the firsts were away. When we got back I asked how he had done. The manager thought for a moment and said "If I have seen a worse player I have forgotten who it is". He didn't play again.

Gavin Peacock years ago playing for QPR I think. He was a sub warming up near Gladys St. Fella near me shouts, ‘Hey Peacock, why aren’t you playing?’. Peacock shrugs, dunno. Fella shouts back, Because your F...... S.....! that’s why’. Still cracks me up. And he took it in humour to his credit.

Off topic this one Left work on in oily jeans and we are playing at Old Trafford
a complete stranger asked me if I wanted a stand ticket FOC ,,whisk I accepted
I turns out I was sitting next to Lulu,and she was with the Bee Gee she married,she left her seat at HT and passed me,she was wearing a white mini skirt,after she passed there was all sh!te down her skirt, the Bee Gee glared at me,told her when she came back,I didn't ask for autographs.

Status
Not open for further replies.