Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t mean they’re not reliable.
They put other rumours out to produce as much content as possible.
And when its the blatantly blag rumours they dont use 'the echo understands' they use 'according to the express, acording to the mirror'

When they use there own sources they are usually spot on! They tend to just reprint anything else that is out there purely for content
But as Marcelsgoat has said, when something is concrete, they are usually spot on
My opinion is if you're rereporting rumours that aren't true, regardless of how you're framing it, you aren't reliable. If the motivation is to get clicks and then they want to report real stuff when it happens, I personally would wait for someone who leaves the clickbait stuff out to report it.

The certainty surrounding everything at the moment makes it unlikely that any deals will be concluded for a while.

There is a good chance that transfer fees will drop substantially in the coming months as clubs are forced to sell to try to survive.

I think most clubs will put any transfer activity on hold unless deals have already been fully agreed... and even then?

The Echo is the main unofficial mouthpiece for the club again IMO. They get little bits of stuff, then the big stories go to the nationals.

Status
Not open for further replies.