Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pjanić would be amazing. People would complain he’s 29 but he’s class. Imagine shifting Gylfi and bringing him in.

The rest are meh for me. I like McCarthy think we could do better. If De Gea isn’t leaving, I’d really like us to move for Henderson.

Nothing 'meh' about Dembele !

You're welcome mate - I haven't any info but I get told bits and bobs from my source who has connections to the recruitment side of the club via his job.

If they found out that I post on here what they tell me in confidence they would sort me right out so glad to see some appreciate the daily risk I put myself in ;)

The voices in my head tell me the same thing too mate. This quarantine lark is getting to us ITK's.

Its essential Michael Keane is sold this summer btw - 2 years left on his deal its either offer him a new contract or sell whilst we can get maximum value.

If we can con someone to pay £20-25 million that covers most of Gabriels fee.

Shame we need another 4-5 signings in key positions as I would like to see us go big for Koulibaly as him and Gabriel would be a monster partnership.

Last time we had a CB partnership you felt so confident in was Jags & Lescott.

Its essential Michael Keane is sold this summer btw - 2 years left on his deal its either offer him a new contract or sell whilst we can get maximum value.

Shame we need another 4-5 signings in key positions as I would like to see us go big for Koulibaly as him and Gabriel would be a monster partnership.

You have never watched Gabriel play, I doubt you have watched much of Koulibaly either.

We aren’t signing Koulibaly let’s get one thing straight, we might not even sign Gabriel if reports are to be believed that 3 other clubs have bid

One thing that definitely isn’t a necessity is selling a player that can step in if needed, selling ones that don’t fit, aka Sig, Schneiderlin yes but a 3rd/4th choice defender when we need cover no

We aren’t signing Koulibaly let’s get one thing straight, we might not even sign Gabriel if reports are to be believed that 3 other clubs have bid

One thing that definitely isn’t a necessity is selling a player that can step in if needed, selling ones that don’t fit, aka Sig, Schneiderlin yes but a 3rd/4th choice defender when we need cover no

Gabriel is done - all but signed off from what im hearing.

Koulibaly is paper talk at present however Ancelotti DOES highly rate him.

Keane is on 90k a week he wont be kept to be sat on the bench especially when he can command £20+ million being an "england international".

Tosun getting crocked and denying us a potential £20 million and slight FFP profit will mean we'll be looking at other fringe players who can actually fetch us decent money.

Simply put if we dont give him a new deal or sell him then next season he has 12 months on his deal and we face losing him for a pittance.

I fully expect him to be sold in the summer.

Is he quick Zat ? What do you know about him, asking because you seem impressed with him.

Seems to have the lot...admittedly im quite excited about him based on very limited viewings.

He looks like he'll 'do a Richarlison' and be the next player to ease into the Brazil team.

Semedo is excellent. Arthur no.

Arthur is a baller...Semedo is just class.

Chiesa dembele Bailey

Chiesa.

We need to shift Keane.

Pjanić would be amazing. People would complain he’s 29 but he’s class. Imagine shifting Gylfi and bringing him in.

The rest are meh for me. I like McCarthy think we could do better. If De Gea isn’t leaving, I’d really like us to move for Henderson.

He’s the sort of pjanic but I wouldn’t mind happening.

You have never watched Gabriel play, I doubt you have watched much of Koulibaly either.

there is a YouTube video that links him to Arsenal

on the brief clips shown he looks like he is aware of his surroundings and where attackers are, so he is streets ahead of Michael Keane.

he looks quick, and again in the short clips I have seen reads the game well

hopefully this is good recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.