New Everton Stadium Discussion

Morning Blues hope you and all you’re family and friends are ok. Here’s a full model. ;)
View attachment 81739
Would anyone happen to know if the outside is going to have that color changing ability kind of like the Allianz Arena has in munich? I saw underglow but just curious.
EDIT: Nevermind. Im a ding dong. I went back and looked at the video :) Just the blue underglow which im sure changes colors.

Would anyone happen to know if the outside is going to have that color changing ability kind of like the Allianz Arena has in munich? I saw underglow but just curious.
EDIT: Nevermind. Im a ding dong. I went back and looked at the video :) Just the blue underglow which im sure changes colors.
View attachment 81750
View attachment 81751
View attachment 81752

I think a lot would depend on how close the stadium's light "Pollution" is to people who live near by and how close it is to passing traffic (making it dangerous when people look at it while driving?)

Bayerns stadium I don't think suffers from either of those problems, Totnam's suffers with both (so no light displays except the smallish changes on match days when the surrounding roads are closed.)

on reflection the most exciting part of this is the sense of occasion that the stadium will bring to a match - everyone will develop their new routines, some will still get there last minute, but I really think it is going to thrive with people there 2 hours before and after games

I think a lot would depend on how close the stadium's light "Pollution" is to people who live near by and how close it is to passing traffic (making it dangerous when people look at it while driving?)

Bayerns stadium I don't think suffers from either of those problems, Totnam's suffers with both (so no light displays except the smallish changes on match days when the surrounding roads are closed.)

It's a flat out no, I think it needs to be a soft hue of blue not to distract from the rest of the skyline. Or a just made that up but I'm sure I read it in one of those supporting documents.

They genuinely expected us to pull a new stadium out of a cardboard box didn’t they?

Theyve gone from it never happening to ‘we’ll have ours done before you’. Moshiri has shifted the goalposts, everyone knows this is happening now.

It’s gone from ‘waterfront stadium, ha you’ll end up in a Tesco flat pack by Kirkby. Ancelloti?! You’ll be lucky to get Moyes back’

to ‘your waterfront stadium will stink of sewage and Ancelotti has only ever managed top teams he’s never built one before’

keep going Mosh.

Theyve gone from it never happening to ‘we’ll have ours done before you’. Moshiri has shifted the goalposts, everyone knows this is happening now.

It’s gone from ‘waterfront stadium, ha you’ll end up in a Tesco flat pack by Kirkby. Ancelloti?! You’ll be lucky to get Moyes back’

to ‘your waterfront stadium will stink of sewage and Ancelotti has only ever managed top teams he’s never built one before’

keep going Mosh.

An entirely strange collection of sub-humans indeed.