Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can count the number of midfielders who are over 30 and still top class in the PL on one hand. I'd be ok with Allan for cheap and a 2-3 year deal. 40m and 5 years is plain dumb.

My guess if its true it would be £25mil and 4 year deal.

I prefer the Gabriel and Donnarumma rumours ;)

Fabian Ruiz?
He’s getting quoted a very high price. I doubt we could get him, but I wonder if this is the way Ancelotti will go, in the near future, as at times Ruiz played wide at Napoli, when Ancelotti didn’t play 2 out and out wide players

Pick
RB. CB CB LB
Gbamin/Gomes new CM.
Ruiz

RW. DCL. Richarlison

Ruiz did also play next to Allan in the centre quite a lot, and at times swapped with Zeilinski and played wide.

I could be taking complete rubbish, but as we seen v Chelsea, it’s easy to get over run in the middle playing 442. Unless you have 2 world class machines in the middle. Doesn’t help when you have Walcott & siggurdsson wide. I doubt iwobi or Bernard would have made much a difference. And Ancelotti will have to change the formation and personal at times next season, when up against the top sides.

He’s getting quoted a very high price. I doubt we could get him, but I wonder if this is the way Ancelotti will go, in the near future, as at times Ruiz played wide at Napoli, when Ancelotti didn’t play 2 out and out wide players

Pick
RB. CB CB LB
Gbamin/Gomes new CM.
Ruiz

RW. DCL. Richarlison

Ruiz did also play next to Allan in the centre quite a lot, and at times swapped with Zeilinski and played wide.

I could be taking complete rubbish, but as we seen v Chelsea, it’s easy to get over run in the middle playing 442. Unless you have 2 world class machines in the middle. Doesn’t help when you have Walcott & siggurdsson wide. I doubt iwobi or Bernard would have made much a difference. And Ancelotti will have to change the formation and personal at times next season, when up against the top sides.
Ruiz is extremely highly rated and while that makes him the kind of player we should sign, it probably won't happen between price and interest elsewhere. We could find the next Ruiz however if we were a smart club. I'm sure there's a similar prospect playing somewhere to what Ruiz was when he left for Napoli.

Linked with Davide Frattesi, 20 year old right footed CM from Sassuolo

Linked with Davide Frattesi, 20 year old right footed CM from Sassuolo

My favourite Phil Collins track.

Goal scoring box to box midfield player is needed. A younger version of aaron Ramsey is what’s needed. Our goals tally from central midfield is absolutely pathetic. Gomes should be scoring at least 5 goals a season with his ability and shot he has on him!

Goal scoring box to box midfield player is needed. A younger version of aaron Ramsey is what’s needed. Our goals tally from central midfield is absolutely pathetic. Gomes should be scoring at least 5 goals a season with his ability and shot he has on him!
Im really hoping Gomes steps more into an attacking role like he was at Valencia. Let Gbamin fill the defensive role

Aaron Ramsey scored in average about 4 goals a season. He's only scored more than 5 goals 3 times in his career. We should be aiming a BIT higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.