Potential cancellation of games - Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about the current situation when replying to posts clearly talking about ‘in general’ shows pretty poor comprehension skills, but what can you do?

Uh, I was talking in generalities - which are true. You went into detail, I responded to your detail. But hey, what can you do?

Why don't Everton use a bit of snide and say someone inside the club has got a dose of the virus and have Mondays game postponed, hence rs can't win it at Goodison. Don't think for one minute they wouldn't do it.

I seriously reckon that if there was a case amongst the RS staff/players they would hush it up so their games went ahead.

How is it fair that Liverpool get the advantage of their home fans when they need to come back. PSG have the disadvantage of an empty stadium

Postpone season until May. Cancel Euros until 2021.

Play out season until July.

Start next season in September. Cancel Nations League qualifying weeks to catch up as they won't be needed.

[/QUOTE]
I'm as conspiracy minded as anyone, but we need to remember that the most important thing is to stop the NHS being overwhelmed and people dying who otherwise wouldn't. Nothing else matters. We've not been "brainwashed", unless you think the older and vulnerable people who will die are acceptable collateral damage for "leisure pursuits" or that the multiple Italian doctors saying how bad it is over there are lying.

I agree the government are prioritising money and the economy over people here as always, but that doesn't mean we lower ourselves to their level - we can help ourselves and others even if those others aren't taking it seriously. I've noticed a sea change on here and other forums the last couple of days where people seem to be taking it more seriously which is good.
Excellent sensible post

Status
Not open for further replies.