2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't get how a PL RB can be caught out positionally so much. It's literally the position he's played all his career.

He was one of the best RBs in France 2 years ago, then last year was considered the one of worst and forever out of position. I guess on a club w/ a couple CBs who could cover up his mistakes he'd be good?

Dire performance on the whole, but his defence splitting pass was probably the best thing we did today and he made a good goal preventing tackle in the box
Sums him up really, he often whips in an incredible cross, plays a defence splitting pass or makes a last ditch tackle and he always gives 100% but he’s not got the concentration or consistency to be out RB next season, we need better

I’ve really enjoyed his performances earlier in the year but he has been dire for several matches running now. I’d rather spend his potential transfer fee on two teenagers from the lower leagues, hoping to land another Stones or DCL rather than a Scott Spencer.

He's been terrible the last few games. And when he does go forward and that diagonal cross is on, what does he do?

Doesn't play it early. Passes back.

Always out of position

Status
Not open for further replies.