Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reality check this....

We are where we are cos we are not that good....

Gomes is still far from fit & should not be in the first team yet....

Siggurdsson legs have gone...

Bernard injury prone...

Digne injury prone...

Walcott injury prone...

Baines, Coleman are past their best....

Sidebe.....
Distribution,defending weak...

Chelsea were too quick & too good for us.....

Our midfield had no legs & resistance....

Defence.... Was wide open & all over the place....

Attack .....was weak & ineffective.....
So to some up, we are crap.

Or out injured for 4 months.

True but hes got performances like this in his locker unfortunately, had several of them prior to his injury,

When he’s on form he’s properly boss but he’s always been inconsistent, if he was consistent he’d be at a top club.

Still comfortably our best midfielder though

I'm not going to pretend that this hasn't been a terrible performance from pretty much every player, and it would be just to question aspects of the team selection.

Nevertheless, let's not all swing to rash conclusions based on what's been a bad day at the office because we're (in my humble opinion) improving under Carlo.

There are going to be bad days like this, but we've got to learn to take the rough with the smooth.

Appealing to Everton supporters sense of patience... I wish you luck.

They really don't have a policy of paying a premium for other club's trash there.

We rarely sign other club's "trash".

You could say Mina, Gomes, Iwobi, Walcott, Schneiderlin, Kean and Digne were cast-offs at their clubs and none have really worked out thus far.

But Sigurdsson, Williams, Keane, Richarlison, Tosun, Niasse, Bernard, Pickford, Bolasie, Klaassen and Gbamin were the best players at their respective clubs and you'd probably say only Rico has worked out.

Those in authority at the club must have exceptionally poor judge of character when these players are presented to them before signing.

I'm not going to pretend that this hasn't been a terrible performance from pretty much every player, and it would be just to question aspects of the team selection.

Nevertheless, let's not all swing to rash conclusions based on what's been a bad day at the office because we're (in my humble opinion) improving under Carlo.

There are going to be bad days like this, but we've got to learn to take the rough with the smooth.
The world is ending when we lose m8

Status
Not open for further replies.