Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a bit of a stretch. Outplayed today is all.
They've been brilliant, dont get me wrong.

But if we get that last minute winner against United we would've gone into this one full of confidence. Instead we got another, though predictable, kick in the nads and a pat on the head.

How anyone could argue with G.Neville’s comments is beyond me. We are piss poor away against these teams and have been for +2 decades

I've never understand why footballers (pro sports in general) can't be sacked or have contracts cancelled for not performing.

In any other profession if you don't do you job after a couple of warnings your thrown in the bin. If I go into work on Monday and just sit at my desk and not even turn on my laptop, I won't be there for long. Yet footballers who don't perform game after game are just still here. Baffling.

This has been shockingly bad! We have been a mile away from them all game, the whole team isn’t good enough! They are playing around us way too easily, we can’t defend, our passing is woeful and we have shown no passion. Our lack of quality is as alarming as the lack of effort or intelligence. Nothing good to say at this point!

Status
Not open for further replies.